Chapter 3 - Grant Gustin

Yours POV
I sit in the car on the way to Grant, my boyfriends set. He plays Barry Allen on The Flash. He's filming an episode right now and I'm about to surprise him. We haven't seen each-other in about two months. We are both pretty famous actors so our schedules don't really fit. Sure, we have Skyped and talked over the phone but we haven't stood face to face in a while. I have planned it all with Candice and Danielle. While he's filming I'm gonna wait on him in his trailer. I have some news I need to tell him. So here I am walking in on the set with my hood up. "Miss, you can't walk in here." "I'm Y/N L/N." "Yeah right and I'm Brad Pitt." The security guard laughed. I took of my hood and said. "I am Y/N L/N." He looked up with a surprised look. "Oh I'm so sorry." With that he let me in. I made my way to Grants trailer and when i tried the door it was locked.
I texted Danielle.
I'm here! Do you have the key to Grants trailer?
I waited a few minutes before her reply came.
Oh sorry! I'm in my way right now, just hang tight.
After like two minutes she came running, well as fast as possible on her high heels. "Oh I missed you Y/N!" She said and embraced me in a quick hug. She let me in and she went back to the set where they were filming since she had used the excuse that she needed to go to the toilet. I had almost fallen asleep when I heard the door open. I stood up quickly.
Grants POV
We had just finished filming and all I wanted was to get home to Y/N since we have holiday break now. I put the key in my trailer doors lock and walked in. "SURPRISE!" I lifted my head up to see my beautiful girlfriend standing there. Slowly a smile crept on my face as I pulled her in in a hug and a kiss. "I missed you." "I missed you too." "But now since we both have a break during the holidays we can spend more time together." She smiled a bit sadly. "About that." Please tell me that she isn't going to break up with me or that she needs to be away filming.
Yours POV
"About that." I watched his face as it fell so I quickly said what I was gonna say. "Grant, I'm... pregnant." His face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Really?!" "Yeah, two months." "Im gonna be a father!" "Yeah you're gonna be a father." I said while laughing.
Grants POV
She's pregnant! This is the best time to do this. "Y/N, I was gonna do this on Christmas Eve but plans change. I have loved you since we met in second grade an I loved you even more when you agreed to be my girlfriend in seventh grade. So Y/N L/N will you make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife?"
Yours POV
I watched him go down on one knee and pulled out a ring. I put my hand over my mouth when he started to talk. "Y/N, I was gonna do this on Christmas Eve but plans change. I have loved you since we met in second grade an I loved you even more when you agreed to be my girlfriend in seventh grade. So Y/N L/N will you make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife?"
"Yes, of course!" We kissed and then he put the ring on my finger. He took his bag and we walked out hand in hand. When we were outside Candice, Carlos, Jesse, Danielle, Tom, the other Tom stood there in a group. Grant spoke up. "Guys, we have something to tell you!" When he had gotten their attention he started again. "I'm gonna be a father." "And I'm gonna be a wife." I said flashing the ring. It took them a while but soon they processed it and came over to celebrate. This was gonna be a good Christmas.

A/N
Hello! If anyone is reading this I want to say that I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! And that you can still send in a request if you want. Bye! 😝