Chapter 82 - Steve McGarrett

Hi, I got my phone back! Yay! Well, it's not my old phone. They couldn't fix the problem with that one so I got a new one. Anyway, thanks for the request, niallforever15 ! Hope you like this.
The request: Faith and Steve are married when Faith ends up pregnant but she doesn't tell him. Faith gets hurt on a mission and he finds out that she's pregnant. Read to find out what happens later.
(Diaz is just a made up name for the suspect)
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
                                F A I T H
Two pink lines usually means happiness, but sometimes it may also mean distress, anxiety and fear. But in this case, in my case where it's  my two pink lines I just feel uncertain. Do I Tell Steve? How will he react? Will he be happy? I walk out of the bathroom at the palace and walked back to where the team was. "Faith, let's go, we got a lead on where Diaz is." Steve said and handed me a bulletproof vest. I nodded and walked behind him and Danny. My mind was screaming at me to tell him but I just couldn't get the words out. I sat in the back of Danny's car which Steve drove since he 'likes to drive' but me and Danny both know that it's because he has control issues. Chin, Kono and Lou were in separate cars behind us. When we arrive at the scene Danny went to the front with Chin and Kono while Lou, me and Steve went to the back. "I'll go right, you'll go left and you'll go straight forward." I was about to follow them in when I saw someone run past me, in to the woods, so I followed after. He stopped and hid behind a pile of junk after we had ran a bit into the woods and I did the same. I walked forward after I thought that I had shot him but apparently not. I fell to the ground and I could hear him walk towards me so when he was just by my feet I shot him. I was about to sit up when I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I looked down to see blood flowing out of a bullet wound. Shit. I felt lightheaded and I could see small black spots in the corner of my eyes. I hope Steve finds me soon.
S T E V E
"Clear!" I shout and I hear my team shout the same thing back to me. We all meet up in the living room. I look around. "Wait? Where's Faith?" I ask and just then multiple gunshots could be heard. "Faith!" I screamed and ran out the door and towards where the sounds had come from. I knew that the rest of the team was behind me so I just kept on running. What I saw when I reached Faith made me sick. Diaz was lying dead a few feet away from her but I couldn't care less about him, Faith was unconscious on the ground with blood flowing from her lower abdomen, where the vest didn't protect the body from a bullet. I sat down next to her and held her hand while I took her pulse which thank fully was still there. "Steve?" I heard Danny ask behind me and I took notice that the whole team stood behind me. "Call an ambulance!" I croaked out and I could feel tears flow freely down my cheeks.
Skip the ambulance ride 'cause I suck.
We had been sitting in the waiting room for a few hours now. Faith was in surgery. It looked bad. I sat with my head in my hands and I could feel Danny rub his hands up and down my back, trying to comfort me. "Faith McGarrett?" A doctor said and I almost jumped up from the chair. "I'm her husband, how is she?" I asked, hoping that everything was gonna be alright. "They're both fine sir, but we're gonna need to keep your wife here for awhile." The doctor said and I sighed in relief before what he had said registered in my brain. "Wait? Both of them? Who's the other?" I asked while looking at my team who was as confused as I was. "Your wife, she's pregnant sir. I thought you wanted to know that the baby was fine too considering your wife was shot in the abdomen." The doctor seemed confused too until it seemed to click for him. "You didn't know she was pregnant, am I wrong?" He asked and I shook my head. "Well, congratulations. Your wife is in room 233 so when you're ready you can just go and see her." The doctor said and walked off, probably to give other families information on their family members. "I'm gonna be a Dad." I whispered to Danny as he hugged me. "You're gonna be a great one." Lou said. "I'm gonna go see my wife now. I'll see you all at work in a few days." I walked towards where Faith were and knocked on the door when I reached her room. I walked in to see Faith laying in the bed nearby as white as a sheet but she was getting new blood so I knew she should look normal soon enough. "I was so worried when I found there, bleeding out on the ground. What would I have done if you didn't make it? And then I found out that you're pregnant, that we're gonna be parents. I can't believe that you didn't tell me but I understand. I love you so damn much, I hope you know that, alright? I will never ever stop loving you." I said as I sat down next to Faith and held her hand. "I love you too, you idiot." She answered with a smile on her face and I knew that everything was gonna be alright again.

A/N:
Hi! I hope that you're all having a good life, this was kinda long, sorry. Hope you like it! Until next time! 🌸✌🏻