Chapter 83 - Timothy McGee

Hi! Hope you're all having a great summer. I'm currently dying in this heat wave but you know, I'll deal with it by writing a story for you! This was requested by Maddigalea14 thank you very much!
The request: Maddi lives in Australia and she's dating Tim. One day Maddi flies out to Washington to meet up with him. Read to find out what happens next.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
                               M A D D I
"I just landed, I haven't even had time to get my luggage, Tim, and the first thing you ask me  when I pick up the phone is ' do you wanna see what I do for a living'? You look at dead bodies for a living, that's what you do and I don't really wanna do that, mate." I  said and sighed when I noticed that I had to wait a few minutes for my bag. "Maddi, did you just call me, your boyfriend, 'mate'?" Tim said through the phone but I could imagine him looking confused. "Yeah, what's wrong with that?" I asked back. "Never mind." He said. "Please just come by? I want you to meet my team mates." I  took my luggage and walked outside and tried to hail a cab. "Fine, just let me stop by your place and leave my bags and then I'll come to you." I smiled when you heard your boyfriend exclaim an excited "yes!" over the line. I hoped into a cab and told the driver Tim's address before going back to speak to Tim on the phone. "Are you at work now?" I asked him as I saw Washington speed by me through the window of the cab. "Yeah, I am. I had to sneak away from the rest of the team so that I could talk to you alone." I smiled softly just as the cab came to a stop outside of Tim's apartment. I paid the driver and got out of the cab. "I'm at your apartment now so I'll go and freshen up and then I'll come to you." I said to Tim and I could hear his boss, which I had learned was named Gibbs, yell at him to get going. "I gotta go babe, we have a dead petty officer but I'll se you later. Love you, bye." I took a shower and changed my clothes and then looked at the time. An hour and a half had gone by. I took my purse and jacket and got in a cab. "On my way to you now, love you." I texted Tim who replied with a simple heart emoji.
T I M O T H Y
I heard the elevator bing, signaling that the door opened and I looked up from my computer. I saw Maddi walk out and I stood up to go towards her. "What are you doing, McGee?" Gibbs asked me. I looked at him and then back at Maddi and then back at him. "I gotta go, I'll-" I started walking while I spoke so I didn't really finish my sentence. As soon as I was face to face with her I took her head in my hands and kissed her. I haven't seen her in a long time so of course I'm gonna kiss her when I see her. When we broke apart for air I hugged her. "I missed you." I whispered, low enough so that only she could hear. "I missed you too, baby." She whispered back. "Are my eyes deceiving me or are Probie actually getting some from a girl? Must be the first kiss am I right?" I could hear Tony say behind me and I knew he wanted someone to laugh with him but I could only hear Gibbs slapping his head, which would mean that they're all standing up, looking at us. I took her hand and turned around. "This is Maddi, my girlfriend."
M A D D I
"This is Maddi, my girlfriend." Tim said and I waved. "Hi, stoked to meet you all." I said. Tim introduced me to his team, Tony, Ziva and their boss, Gibbs. I shook hand with them all and it seemed to go well. "Are you Australian?" The guy who I learned was Tony, blurted out. "Yeah? I thought that was obvious, mate? You know, considering the accent?" I said, sounding more rude than I meant to. I turned to Tim. "So, show me around. Tell me facts about what you do! I didn't come all the way from Australia just to meet your team. I want to know what you do!" I said and he took a hold of my hand and started dragging me away while I heard Tony Mutter under his breath, "How can someone so good looking be with someone like, like Probie?!"

A/N:
Hi y'all! I hope you're having a good day! I know I am, I think. Hope you enjoy this and that you know that you're always gorgeous! Peace🌸💞