Chapter 48 - Danny Williams

Hi! This wasn't requested by anyone specific but a few of you wanted more Danny so here you go! I'm sorry if it sucks, its been a while since I wrote one with my own plot. ❣️
Y/H/C = Your Hair Colour
Y/S/T = Your Skin Tone
Y/F/C = Your Favourite Country
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
D A N N Y
I woke up next to Y/N and honestly, I can't believe how lucky I am. She looks like an angel with her Y/H/C and her Y/S/T skin looked so perfect when the sun shine on it. I can't believe I married someone like this. We are currently in Y/F/C on our honeymoon. We had been here for two days and she has already managed to make this my favourite place on earth. I get out of bed and decided to order room service for breakfast. When it arrived I thanked the worker and gave him some tips before going to the bedroom to wake Y/N up. "Y/N, baby, it's time to wake up." I said as I shook her slightly.
She groaned before she opened her eyes and yawned. "What time is it?" She asked with a raspy, sleepy voice. "Umm, 12 pm." I answered after checking my phone. "12 pm? If only I could sleep this long every day." She said before kissing me. "Yeah, but who would save all the people on Hawaii and still look drop dead gorgeous?" I asked her as she got up from the bed and kissed me once again. "I'm so lucky to have you." She mumbled against my chest as she hugged me hard. "I'm so lucky to have you." I whispered back against the top of her head. "Hey, I got breakfast, wanna eat it by the pool? Catch some sun?" (If your favourite country is warm) I asked her. "Yeah, sure." She said and walked outside and sat down in one of the lounger as I brought the food out.
                                   Y O U
After we ate breakfast we decide to go out and just walk around in Y/F/C for a little bit. At the end of the day we ended up at a cute little beach were we sat and watched the sunset. My head laid on Danny's shoulder as his arm were around my body. "I love you." He whispered. I smiled. "I love you too." I whispered back.

"But I think that I love my gun a bit more." I said after awhile of silence. He started to laugh. "Way to ruin the moment, babe." He said as he pressed a kiss to my forehead. "No but really, I do love you, maybe even more than my gun." I said. "Good, hate to have that gun disappearing." He whispered to me as I started laughing. God I love this man to pieces.

A/N:
Hello! I hope you like this one, and I'm sorry if it sucks. I'm sorry that's it's really short! Hope you're having a good day! Peace ✌🏻❣️