Chapter 26 - Leroy Jethro Gibbs

A/N
Hi! I got another request. And it involves my favourite TV-show! (Insert a little fan girl squeal here*) Sorry not Sorry🤙🏻 This was requested by Sitka007 thank you very much.
The request: Sky is Tony's older sister and she's a Navy SEAL. One day she kinda retires from the SEALS to join her brother in NCIS.
(Pretend Ziva dosen't exists for the sake of the story.) I may have changed the request a bit and I'm sorry for that. Hope you still like it!
-------------------------------------------------------
Tony's POV
"Tell me you got something, McGeek?" He shot me an angry glare and said, "Lieutenant Jones was out clubbing the night he died." "How'd you figure?" Our boss, Gibbs, asked. "Well, I looked at his credit card purchases and he was at this club called The Magician from 10 to 3 in the morning." I opened my mouth to say something and heard the elevator ding. Before I could get any word out I heard my sisters voice. "Tony!"
Sky's POV
"Tony!" I watched him turn around and I dropped my bag and jumped in his arms. Even though I'm older than him, he was quite taller than me. And I didn't weigh that much. He spun me around before setting me down on the floor kissing my forehead. A deep voice caught my ear as it said, "Dinozzo, no girlfriends in the office." I let go of Tony as we both started to do gag noises. I took my bag up from the floor and straightened my back and said, "Sir, my name is Sky Dinozzo. Tony's sister that he apparently forgot to tell you about." I finished with a glare to Tony who held his hands up in surrender. I could feel the stares at us so I just continued, "I'm also your new agent, sir." Before he could say anything my annoying brother spoke up. "You left the SEALS, sis? Why didn't you tell me?" I smiled and said, "I felt like spending ten years killing people overseas was enough so I decided to catch criminals and occasionally kill people at home." With a little grin on my face, I turned over to Gibbs. "So you were a SEAL?" He asked with an eyebrow raised. "Yes, sir." I said with a little salut. He looked like he was about to say something but his phone rang. He picked it up and started to write down something. "Gear up, got an dead petty officer in Norfolk." With that we made our ways towards our cars. I went with Tony and Gibbs went with the other agent that I had yet learned the name of. The car ride with Tony was quite silent which is unusual for Tony. Suddenly he asked, "Did you leave the navy for dad, sis?" I sighed. Our dad wasn't the most kind and loving one and he never wanted me to join the navy. Since I'm a girl I can't be an soldier. He even threatened to hurt Tony if I joined but Tony encouraged me and here I am. "No I did not, Tony. If you must know, I got an medical discharge." He looked like his face drained of all colour before he asked, "Medical discharge?" "Calm down, Tony. I'm fine now but my convoy was targeted with an IED and killed two of my fellow soldiers and put me in the hospital for three weeks. A few pieces of shrapnel had imbedded it self in my back, close to my spine so I got an medical discharge as they declared me unfit for duty." I finished with a sigh as we rolled up to the crime scene.
Skip crime scene since I suck at writing
Sky's POV
I watched as Tony and McGee as I had learned was his name, walk into the elevator to go home. Tony had offered me an ride but I gave him a smile and said that I needed to write my report done. "Dinzzo."
Gibbs POV
I watched as Sky sat at her desk and yawned but quickly tried to hide it. I walked over to her desk and said, "Dinozzo." She looked up at me and I could see the tiredness in her eyes. Well it is a bit past midnight. "Go home, get some sleep and we will finish this tomorrow." Nodding, she picked her bag and jacket up and walked over to the elevator. I walked with her and eventually walked into the elevator. I took a deep breath and couldn't help but stare a bit   at Sky. I mean she was beautiful. "Hey, Sky?" I asked. She turned around to look at me with a tired smile. "Yea?" "I was wondering if you would want to maybe go on a date with me sometime?" I asked as I watched he and hoped she would say yes. Otherwise this would be awkward tomorrow. "Yeah, sure. I'd like that." She said with that cute smile of hers as the elevator came to an stop. I watched her get out as I wondered if maybe it would turn out okay this time.

A/N
Hi! I'm sorry for the shitty writing but I hope you like it. Thank you for all those people who reads this and encourage me to write more. You're awesome. Everyone else is of course also awesome. Don't forget that. Bye!💋🎈