Chapter 87 - Steve McGarrett

Hi! This was requested by OliviaT2021 thank you!
The request: Steve and Jane are dating but Jane is actually undercover for S.H.I.E.L.D and is using a different name. Steve finds out when something bad happens to Jane. Read to find what happens.
(I have never watched Marvels "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D" so I'm sorry for any mistakes, it's all gonna be very vaguely.)
(Vasquez is just a name I made up for the bad guy.)
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
                                  J A N E
"Agent, this is the chance that we have waited for. You have to take it. I understand that under your time undercover as a detective at the Five-0 task force you have become close to a certain commander. I did warn you and now you have to take the consequences. We will only have one shot to kill Vasquez and you have to take it." My boss, agent Coulson said to me through the phone. "Yes, sir." I said and hung up the phone. I walked towards where Steve stood with the rest of the team that I had grown incredibly close to and took a deep breath. "Jane!" Steve said and went to hug me but I took a step back. I could see the hurt flash through his eyes and all I wanted to do was hug him but I couldn't, I had to be strong. "Jane?" Danny asked, now suspicious. "I'm sorry." My voice cracked. Dammit, pull yourself together. "I'm sorry, I've lied to you for a long time and I need to do something bad now and I just don't want you, any of you to be involved. Please don't follow me and I hope that you find it in your hearts to forgive me some time." A tear escaped my eye and I quickly wiped it away. "Jane, babe." I heard Steve say as I took another step back. I laughed, he didn't even know my name. "Emma, my name is Emma." I smiled softly before placing my badge and gun on the computer table. "Goodbye." I said softly and turned around and started to walk out. "Jan- I mean Emma! Wait!" I stopped and closed my eyes as I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Steve. But this is good bye." I said and walked out of the room and headed towards my car where I had all my weapons that I would need to kill Vasquez.
                                S T E V E
"Boss? What are you doing?" I heard Kono ask behind me. "I'm tracking Jan- Emma's phone." I said, not looking back at her. I didn't hear any arguments so I knew that deep down everyone was still worried about her. "Found it. She's at a old warehouse." I said and we were all on our way to where her phone, and hopefully she was. We pulled up outside the warehouse and I looked around. "That's her car." Chin pointed out. I nodded. "Okay, this is how we're gonna do it, Danny-" I was cut of by a gunshot from inside the warehouse. "Emma!" I screamed and we all went inside. Once we had cleared the whole warehouse we found Emma standing frozen with a gun in her hand and dead man laying in front of her. "Emma." I said softly. "I'm used to this you know. Killing people. But this guy, he just got to me, somehow. I don't know why." She laughed. "I have had a chance to kill him and get out of Hawaii for months but I didn't want to, because of you Steve." She turned towards me. "It's okay, Ja-" I shook my head. "Emma, it's okay. I'm not mad or anything, okay? I just don't want to lose you. Just put the gun down, okay?" That's when she looked down at her hand. "Oh." She said and put the gun at the floor and then lunged her at me. I welcomed her with open arms and we hugged for a bit. "My boss is gonna kill me when he finds out that I'm not coming back." She said when we pulled back. "We'll figure something out, right Danno?" I said and looked at Danny who flared at me but answered with a "Of course we will, you're family now, Emma." He smiled at her. "He's right, you're family, you're always gonna be family." I said and kissed her forehead.

A/N:
Hi! As I said before I have never watched shield so I hope this was okay! I hope that you have a amazing day and that you know that you're gorgeous everyday🌸💗