Chapter 98 - Steve McGarrett

Hello! Thank you for this request MK-Senpai .

The request was to write anything with Steve so my idea is that Y/N and Steve are married and Y/N gets held up in an hostage situation.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Y O U
"Alright! Everyone put your hands in the air!" You heard someone shout from the entrance of the store. You took a small glance there and saw that it was two armed men. You quickly took up your phone to call Steve as you heard the armed men speak again. "T, go check the rest of the store." You could feel yourself panic, they were gonna find you and you weren't a cop so you didn't have any training like Steve did about these kind of situations. "Hey, babe. What's up?" Steve answered with a smile in his voice and you could hear Danny in the background. "Steve, listen to me, I don't have much time." You responded, looking around for anyone with a gun. "What's wrong?" He asked, the smile in his voice now gone. "I'm at the store, not long from our house and it was just overtaken by two armed men." You said in a rush as you could hear footsteps. "Are you okay? We're on our way okay, just hang in there." He said and the footsteps were coming closer. "I love you Steve." You said and put your phone in your pocket, ending the call. The footsteps rounded the corner and you were met with a gun in your face. "Well, well, well. What a pretty face we've got here then."
S T E V E
I started to think about the worst case scenarios. What if she's hurt when we get there? Or worse, dead? "Steve she's gonna be fine." Danny said as if I he could read my mind. I just nodded and kept on driving until we got there. We all jumped out of our cars and I borrowed HPD's megaphone to try and talk to the hostage-takers. "My name is lieutenant commander Steve McGarrett. I work with the five-0 task force. I want this to end peacefully, okay? Just let the hostages go and we can work something out. Just answer the phone." I called out in the megaphone. We had called the phone inside the store so that we could talk to them. We waited a few seconds but they didn't pick up. I was getting more and more worried about Y/N every second that passed.
                                     Y O U
"-Just answer the phone." You had heard everything your husband said and you saw that the two armed men was arguing about whether or not they should let the hostages go. Soon they seemed to have agreed on something because they turned back to the little group. "Okay, this is what we're gonna do. We're gonna let y'all go, except you." He said pointing to the young pregnant girl who started crying and caressing her belly. That's when you decided to speak up. "No, keep me instead." You said. "You? Why should we do that?" He asked and you took a deep breath. "Because that cop, McGarrett who just spoke? He's my husband." You said and they looked at each other before nodding. They pointed their guns at everyone and yelled out, "Okay! Everyone up! Quickly! Out the door now. Hands up!" The leader of the two men, at least you thought he was the leader, he was the one who did all the talking, opened the door and yelled, "hostages coming out!" Before you knew it, it was just you three left in the store. "Stand up." The leader said and pointed his gun at you. You stood up and put your hands in the air. "You telling the truth about being his wife?" He asked and you nodded. "What's your name then?" He asked. "Y/N McGarrett." You answered. "Alright, Y/N McGarrett, you're gonna help me get out of here." He said and you got confused. Just him? As if he could read your thoughts he turned to his partner and shot him. His blood painted your face and neck red and you screamed.
S T E V E
After all the hostages had come out I looked around for Y/N but I couldn't see her. Then a young pregnant woman came up to me. "Is your name McGarrett?" She asked and I nodded. "I'm sorry, your wife made the choice to stay in there so that I could get out." She said with a few tears running down her face. Before I could say that it was okay a gun shot and a scream was heard from the store and we all went for our guns. Just when we were gonna enter the store the door opened. Out walked one armed men with Y/N in front of him as a human shield. I looked at her face and my worry increased, it was painted red with blood. I didn't know if it was hers or not, I couldn't really see. "I want safe passage out of here or I'm gonna kill your pretty wife McGarrett!" He screamed, it was clear he didn't really know which cop he was speaking to but I put my gun in the holster and put my hands up, knowing that we had a sniper ready to take him out the second he got the shot. "Okay, okay! You can take my car, alright? Just- just let my wife go." I said as he shifted a little bit and a shot rang out. I saw Y/N fall down with the man as he went down. I expected her to get up right away but she stayed down. That only increased my worry. "Y/N!" I shouted as I ran towards her and pulled her up in a sitting position. "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked and she just stared blankly ahead. "It's not mine." She whispered and I took a hold of her hand. "Okay, sweetheart. Can you stand? I wanna take you to the paramedics." I asked and she nodded before I took her to the ambulance. "You're gonna be okay, you're gonna be okay. I promise." I said as I held her hand. I was just glad that I had gotten my wife back alive.

Authors note:
Hi! I hope you liked this one! Sorry that it's a bit long and that ending sucked! Hope that you're all having a good time whenever you're reading this and remember to drink enough water. 🌸💗