Chapter 47 - Christopher LaSalle

Hi! I got another request from Writergirl983 , thank you! Hope you like this one.
The request: Allison Pride is Dwayne Pride oldest daughter. She's 31 and works at NCIS with him and his team. She and Christopher has been having a secret relationship for a while now and when Dwayne catches them kissing at the office some interesting things happen.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
                          A L L I S O N
Waking up beside Chris was always a bliss. Looking at his well trained upper body as he got up to take a shower, eating breakfast with him telling stupid jokes and getting dressed with him. Since we were still a secret in the office we had different cars and left at different times. I left earlier to meet up with my dad. "I love ya." Chris said as he pecked my lips. "I love ya too." Steeping on my toes to kiss him. "I'm gonna be late." I said against his lips. "And?" He said, still kissing me. "My dad is gonna be worried and then he's gonna find out." I said as i pulled back. "Fine." He said, kissing me again. "See you at work." I said as I got in to my car and drove off. I got to the office just a few minutes later and walked in. Dumping my things on my desk I noticed that dad was in the kitchen, probably cooking breakfast. So I walked there. "Mom kicked ya out again?" I asked and he turned around. "Yeah, something like that." He said and kissed my forehead and hugged me. "You had breakfast yet?" He asked me as I sat down opposite of him. "No." I lied. So we sat down to have breakfast before the rest of the team came in and we had a case.
                  C H R I S T H O P E R
We were on our lunch break and most of the team were out and eating lunch. I walked in to the kitchen at the office and took out my phone and send a text to Allison.
To: Doll💞
Come meet me in the kitchen 😏❣️
From: Doll💞
On my way😘
Seconds later she came through the door. Before she could say anything I crashed my lips against hers. "Chris." She sighed. "My dad can literally walk in any second now." She said but she still kissed me. "Damn right he can." Pride's  voice could be heard at the door. We quickly pulled apart and turned to see Pride, Percy and Gregorio standing at the door. "Dad, it's not what it looks like, we can explain." Allison hurried to get out of her mouth. Pride looked at me expectingly. "What she said, we can explain." I saw his mouth open but instead for saying what I thought he was gonna say, he turned to Percy and Gregorio. "Pay up." He said and held out his hand as both the agents sighed and quickly took out two 20$ bills. "What? What is going on here?" Allison asked her dad. "Oh please, we have seen how you two have been looking at each other, sneaking off to God knows where to do God knows what, arriving almost at the same time when Chris usually arrives late. You get the point, so we did a bet, if you were together or not and I won." Allison looked at me and then back at her dad. "Alli, can I talk to ya?" Pride asked and she nodded and they left the room. "What just happened?" I asked.
                          A L L I S O N
As soon as we were alone I hit his chest. "Dad! How could you?!" I exclaimed.  He smiled before answering. "Is it really that horrible? That I want to see my oldest daughter happy?" "No, but- but I-" I stuttered out before going in for a hug. "So you don't mind that I'm dating Chris?" I asked with a small smile. "Well I'm gonna have to give him a talk about what I'm gonna do if he hurts you and if you don't do any couple things in the office and we're good." I laughed as he kissed my forehead. "I gotta go tell Chris, love ya, dad!" With that I ran towards Chris and smashed my lips against his. "I guess that went well?" He asked, chuckling. "As long as we keep our 'couple things' as dad called it at home and you let him tell you that he knows how to make a body disappear if you hurt me then yes." I said before kissing him again before my dad came into the room. "Gotta go, dead marine at the pier." He said and off we were again. "You go before me, I have to make a call." I said to Chris as he and my dad left. I quickly called Laurel, my little sister. "Hey sis! What's up, I'm a little busy right now so make it quick." She answered. "Dad walked in on me and Chris kissing." I said quick." "WHAT?!" She screamed so loud that I had to remove the phone from my ear. "Yeah, and the best part is, he's totally fine with it." I said, smiling. "Well that's good but listen, I have to go so tell me all the juicy details later, bye!" And she hung up. I'm a lucky girl.

A/N:
I hope you like this chapter and that it's something like what you wanted, I haven't really written for NCIS: New Orleans before so I hope that this is good. And please leave a vote or comment if you like this chapter as it might help me with Wattys 2017! Peace ✌🏻❣️