Chapter 85 - Sherlock Holmes

Hi! This was requested by raysquared1921 thank you! Hope you like it!
The request: You and Sherlock have been dating for a few months but you've never told him that you're James Moriarty's sister. He finds out one day when Moriarty takes Johan hostage. Will your relationship survive or not? Read to find out.
(Disclaimer: I don't really know Sherlock that well so I'm sorry if anything is wrong)
Y/L/N = your last name
(I know that in the show Sherlock doesn't really showcase that much emotion all the time but in this he will so bare with me and my bad writing)
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
     Y O U
Sherlock and you were on your way towards the pool where Carl Powers, your first victim, had died. You walked in but couldn't see anyone. "Bought you a little getting-to-know-you present." Sherlock said and held up the thumb drive. All of a sudden John stepped out from behind a wall dressed in a big jacket. What was he doing here? He couldn't have done it, right? "Bet you didn't expect this, did you Sherlock?" You looked around to see if you could see anyone else while Sherlock slowly moved towards John. "John! What the hell?" John opened his jacket to reveal a bomb and soon a red dot was on his chest, probably signaling a sniper. You gasped and tried to find whoever was doing this. "What would you like me, to make him say, next?" He asked and that's when you understood that someone was telling him what to do. This felt like something you brother could do but he wasn't back in London, right? "Gottle o' gear, gottle o' gear." As soon as he said those words over and over again you froze while Sherlock kept moving forward, not noticing that you had stopped and probably noticeably paled. You had just thought that it could be your brother before but know you were sure. "Stop it! Who are you?" Sherlock asked. "Sherlock." You whispered from where you stood frozen but before you had a chance to continue a door opened and you could see your brother sticking his head out. "I gave you my number, thought you might call." That seemed to snap you out of whatever daze you were in as you quickly stepped forward and got in front of Sherlock and John. "Y/N! What are you doing? Get back here!" You heard Sherlock say but you could only focus on your brother. "James." You whispered as your brother stepped towards the three of you. You could see the surprise on his face but he quickly covered it up.
                         S H E R L O C K
"James." I heard Y/N whisper and I looked at her with surprise, did she know this man and didn't tell me? I watched as they stepped closer to each other and I raised my gun even higher. "Why are you here?" I heard Moriarty ask Y/N. "I'm here because that's my boyfriend and my best friend. Why are you here? I thought you left London!" Y/N threw her hands up in the air as she usually does when she's angry or frustrated. "Oh, dear sister. Did you really think I told you the truth?" Sister? Was he her brother? "Sister?" Me and John said at the same time. "Well of course! Dear Y/N here, is my little sister. Did you not get it by the last name?" He asked, smirking. "I go by Y/L/N." Y/N whispered and I could see Moriarty become a little mad. "Is that so?" He asked and took a choke hold on Y/N so that she became a human shield for him and a red dot was placed right over her heart. "Y/N!" I said and went to take a step forward. "Tsk, tsk." Moriarty said, waving his finger from one side to the other. "Give me the drive and I'll let her go." I took out the drive and was about to throw it to him. "You're bluffing. You wouldn't kill your own sister."
                                    Y O U 
"You're bluffing. You wouldn't kill your own sister." Sherlock said and I could feel James tap my  left leg and I knew that the red dot had moved to that position. "Really? You think so?" He asked and shot rang out in the air and you screamed in pain and you could feel your leg give out but James held you up. "Give me the drive, the next ones going right through her heart." He said and Sherlock threw him the drive and James let go of you which caused you to plummet to the floor and groan in pain as you landed on the leg in which you had been shot. "Ciao, Sherlock Holmes." James said and left. Sherlock quickly helped John get out of the bomb vest before both of them was running towards you, Sherlock taking your hand and John, the doctor he is, started working on your leg and called an ambulance. Sherlock has never really been one to show affection towards you in public at all so when he held your hand right now really surprised you. "I think the bullet ripped through her femoral artery, she's gonna bleed out." John said and I could feel Sherlock squeezing my hand tighter as I heard a door open and EMT's came running into view. I could feel myself slipping and my grip on Sherlock's hand was loosening.
                          S H E R L O C K
When I felt Y/N's hand almost slip out of mine I looked up at her face and saw that her eyes were half closed. "Hey, hey. Open those eyes." I said to her as I felt something run down my cheek. A tear. Huh, I haven't cried in a while. "I'm just so tired." She said and the paramedics lifted her on the gurney and she whimpered in pain as her leg moved. I squeezed her hand in comfort. "You're gonna be okay, you have to be." I said as me and John hoped into the ambulance with her and rode to the hospital with me holding her hand and John having a hand on my shoulder, telling me everything was gonna be okay.

A/N:
Hi! I hope that you're having a good day! And that you like this! This is my first time writing Sherlock Holmes and I definitely did not get his character right but I hope you liked this! Peace ✌🏻🌸