Chapter 68 - Jethro Gibbs

Hi! I feel like shit, I've been sick for like the past two weeks but I hope you enjoy this piece and that you have a great day. Thanks Sitka007 for the request! Hope you like it.
The request: The name Sky with Gibbs and you can come up with the plot.
(I just wanted to say that I have no idea of how panic attacks work or if kissing someone helps but it's just a story.)
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
G I B B S
"Jethro?" He heard a soft voice ask, and that's when he noticed a small hand on his bicep. "Yes, darling?" He smiled sweetly at her before turning back to look at the horizon from their porch. "Are you okay?" She asked him and he wanted so badly to nod his head, to tell her that everything was fine and that he was just tired. A tear made it's way down his face as he slowly shook his head. "I miss her." Was all he could choke out before she wrapped her arms around him and kissed the top of his head. "I know, I know. I miss her too." He could hear the slight crack in her soft voice and he could feel a few tears drip down on his head from her eyes. Ziva David had died in an explosion and the news had reached the team a few weeks ago and he had been bottling up all his emotions, but he knew that as soon as she would touch him he would break down. He had felt as if all of this was his fault, he was supposed to protect his team no matter what, even if they technically wasn't his team anymore. "Jethro, listen to me. I need you to breathe okay? Just listen to my breathing and then copy me." He hadn't even realized that he was having a panic attack. A big one as well. After he heard her soft voice he realized he wasn't actually breathing and he could feel himself getting more and more dizzy as his lungs was deprived of that sweet sweet oxygen he needed. She sat in front of his face with her soft and delicate hands pressed on either side of his face, forcing him to look at her.
S K Y
"Jethro." She said and held his head in between her hands when he couldn't focus on anything at all. He had tears streaming down his cheeks and he was still hyperventilating so she did the one thing she could think of. She kissed him. After she had kissed him for almost a minute she broke the kiss, being the one who needed air in her lungs this time. After she had gotten air back in her lungs she looked back at Jethro. He still had tears streaming down his face and his eyes looked exhausted and glossy but he was breathing a lot better now and she took that like a win even though he was still crying, a lot. She wrapped an arm around his trembling shoulders and held him as he cried and she let him let go of everything he needed to let out. Even though she felt really sad that one of her best friends had been murdered, she let him cry and vent to her as she cried silently and did her best to comfort him. That's how much she loved him. She knew that he would do the same for her in a few days but right now all her focus was in Jethro and his needs. After they had been on the porch for a few hours she could see the sun starting to rise and even though Jethro was still crying he wasn't crying as much anymore. "Jethro, I'm gonna call Tim and say that your sick and that your not going to come in for a few days and your going to sleep and cry and scream and punch and do whatever you need to do as much as you need to and I'm gonna stay by your side the whole time. Now go and change and go to sleep and I'll call Tim." She said and pressed a soft kiss to his forehead before letting him go upstairs. After she had called Tim and woken him up she walked up the stairs slowly and smiled slightly as she saw Jethro's sleeping form under the covers getting much needed rest. She changed in to her sleeping clothes which was one of Jethro's shirt that was more of a dress on her before she slipped under the covers next to him, thinking about how lucky she was and that she was never going to give this man up.

A/N:
Hi! I'm sorry, this probably sucked but I hope that you like it! And as always, I hope that you all know that you're gorgeous and that you're always gonna be gorgeous. 💛 Please comment if you liked this and I'll see you next time! Peace! ✌🏻💖