Chapter 87: Final Comments

After a few months passed, the Clown Prince of Crime and Batman finally wedded. It was a beautiful wedding. You guys should have seen it. Barbra was the best women, and so was Harley, Alfred walked out with the Joker, who wore all white and had a beautiful white flower crown upon his head, Dick and Garfield held our wedding rings, and there I was; starring at my beloved, beautiful, and wonderful villainous soon-to-be-husband. My heart was pounding in my rib cage when he and I whispered sweet nothings to each other under sweet whispers that only he and I could hear, said our, 'I do's', and kissed in front of thirteen hundred people and news people all around us. It was the best night ever.

(And just between you and me, Supes was there, too. He was the one that wedded me and the Joker. Apparently, he was a past priest. What luck!)

You know, now that I think about it, this whole story had a lot of random and crazy moments since the very beginning. Not saying that it was a terrible thing, but it was entertaining. If it weren't for the Joker and I getting married, the Penguin and the Riddler would never be married. We were their inspiration, apparently.

But none-the-less, I will always be greatful for my family, friends, and villains. I will always remember my wedding and how the Joker and I met, and the time I told him who I really was, and the same with him. I will always remember the time Dick told us about Garfield and him dating.

I love them all so much.

And then, Sometimes, I wonder what will happen next for me. Whatever comes next, I am more than ready for it.

And, done.

You can stop reading my awesome book, now.