Chapter 39: Taking control

*Adult content*

We had no commitments until the following afternoon and it was getting late as Zak and I entered the hotel room

We had no commitments until the following afternoon and it was getting late as Zak and I entered the hotel room. I stand in the middle looking at each of the plush king sized beds.

"Eeny meeny miney mo!" I sing and dive on to the bed on the right in a fit of giggles, Zak stands at the bottom of the bed his hands on his hips, shaking his head laughing.

"You're crazy!"
"Yeah, and you love it!" I retort.

'Oh you're very sure of yourself all of a sudden." He laughs menacingly and before I know it he has jumped on to the bed and is straddling me pinning me down. I shriek and dissolve into uncontrollable laughter.

"Am I going to have to teach you a lesson?" He asks sternly.

"Noooo!"I laugh bucking my hips and trying to break free from his grip.

"Struggling will only make it worse Missy." He strengthens his grip on my wrists and leans his body weight heavily against me. I squeal and laugh again.

"Hmm I don't think you're taking me at all seriously." He warns and I bit my lip in anticipation at the unspoken promise in his voice. "Maybe, just maybe this will convince you." He says huskily and bucks his hips against mine as he takes my mouth with his, no pretence of softness as he mashes my mouth and I feel his stubble rasping against my skin. The friction of his groin against my pelvis and the intensity of his kiss combine to halt the laughter dead as he takes my breath away.

"Yes, you seem to be taking me seriously now don't you?" He growls.

"Uhhhh mmm." I just about manage to whimper as I look up at him with wide eyes.

"Good!" He says as he makes the exact same move again sending electricity running through my body and a moan escapes my lips. Zak smiles at me with a glint in his eye that I hadn't seen before but I knew it could only mean that I was in big trouble. He leans towards me and I raise my head to meet his kiss but at the last moment he moves to the side and trails kisses along my jawline. I moan in both frustration and pleasure, I hear Zak chuckle softly knowing exactly what he was doing to me. He continues trailing kissed down my neck, nibbling and nipping as he goes making me gasp. He releases my wrists but before I can comprehend what is happening he lifts the shirt from my waist and over my head, tangling it around my arms and wrists above my head as a make shift restraint. I growl in frustration as I try to free my hands that are desperate to touch him.

"Hmmm not so funny now is it?" He grins sadistically.

"Please!"I plead.

"Please what?

"I want you."

"You want me?" He raises an eyebrow, I nod biting my lip hard.

"Well you've got me." He growls into my ear and bruises my lips with his once again. Now his hands are free he begins to caress my body as his tongue forces its way into my mouth. I writhe beneath him enjoying the sensations and roughness of his kissing and caresses.