Chapter 30: Come undone.

*adult content*

Hey! Now we have matching his n her demons!" I bump him with my hip and chortle trying to lighten the mood.

"Its really not funny Tracy!" He admonishes me with a scowl.

"It kinda is though." I giggle uncontrollably overcome with a sense of relief and a touch of hysteria as the tension begins to leave my body. Zak rolls his eyes and shakes his head but I don't fail to see the hint of a smile twitch his lips.

"You are a crazy girl, you know that?" He can't help but chuckle as he reaches for my hand and plays with my fingers. I grin at him, trying to reassure him that I'm really ok.

"C'mere!" He pulls me into a hug and kisses me softly.

"We can get through this you know?" I assure him. "You and me together, our bond its strong and I think it scares them for some reason. We just have to stick together. So soz but you're stuck with me!" I grin but i'm half talking to myself as well as Zak. The image of us as a force against the darkness flashes in my mind. I had no idea where it came from or what it meant. I look up at Zak who is also lost in thought. I know that I'm going to have to work hard to stop him from taking the blame and to convince him that we'll be ok. I reach up and trace his strong, straight nose with my finger, he smiles at me although it doesn't quite reach his eyes which remain dark and stormy.

"Kiss me." I demand and he leans down and kisses me gently. "I mean really kiss me!" He smiles again, cradles my face and kisses me hard, mashing his lips against mine making our teeth clash. He entangles his fingers in my hair and it kind of hurts but I like the feeling of control and possession. My own fingers are on his face holding him to me. Our kisses are deep and desperate, trying to lose ourselves in each other, tasting and exploring. I lay back on the bed pulling him down on top of me. My legs fall naturally to fit around him and I am acutely aware that only the flimsy material of our underwear separates us. As the heat builds in our kisses I feel it travel through my body to my dark core, Zak moans into my mouth as I feel his hard excitement moving against the sensitive folds between my legs. His hand is upon my breast teasing the nub to hardness between finger and thumb, sending a pulse of desire directly to my groin. I moan in ecstasy as I arch my back and raise my hips to increase the friction between us.

 I moan in ecstasy as I arch my back and raise my hips to increase the friction between us

"Please don't stop." I beg him desperately, needing to feel him inside me.

"I won't, I can't." He growls biting my lip making a moan escape my throat. He reaches beneath me and deftly unhooks my bra and kisses a blazing trail down my neck and shoulders as he slips it off my arms and flings it aside. As soon as my ample breasts are free they have his full attention. Licking and nibbling first one then the other causing my nipples to stand proud and an electric current to course through my body. I hold his head against me as he suckles making me gasp as his teeth graze and nibble the sensitive peaks. He squeezes and kneads almost painfully and I can't get enough of it.