Chapter 52: All of me

"Now do you recall what a pain in the ass you were being when I was trying to work earlier?" Zak asks me.

"Yes sir." I answer not able to hide my apprehension.

"You know that I can't let that go unpunished don't you?"

"Yes sir." I gulp my heart is racing at the thought of what he may have in mind.

"Get up on the bed on your hands and knees." He orders and I do as he says feeling vulnerable but oh so turned on. He pauses for a long moment, then without warning, smack! His hand connects with my arse. The impact is hard enough to push me forward and the rush of air makes the candle light in the room flicker. I gasp as the sting radiates out from his hand and the heat spreads to my groin. The mixture of pleasure and pain is almost too much to bear but I have little time to make sense of it when Zak's hand connects again and again and again and again. I gasp and squeal under the assault, completely at mercy to his punishment. 

The spanking stops almost as soon as it starts and he soothes my skin with the same hand that had just caused me such delicious pain. As he strokes my reddening behind his hand moves closer and closer to my exposed core until his fingers brush against my most sensitive place making me suck my breath through my teeth. He lingers there probing the folds of my hot sex.

"Mmmm someone is enjoying this isn't she?" He asks still using his fingers on me, rubbing my clit just enough to send shock waves through my body. I groan in response. Slap!

"I didn't hear you what do you say?" He demands.

"Yes!Yes sir!" I shout as he continues to spank me causing the heat to blaze through my body.

"That's better." He stops the assault on my ass and returns his attention to my sex. I push back towards him desperate to gain friction or even to have his fingers inside me. Zak relents and and inserts two fingers and slowly slides them in and out teasing me even more. I groan in pleasure and frustration.

"Please, harder!" I beg and Zak laughs.

"Nu uh, I'm in control tonight." And he uses his other hand to spank me one more time. I squeal completely bewildered at the sensations I am feeling. Zak gradually picks up the pace and is soon finger fucking me so hard that I struggle to remain upright. It feels so good and I can only let out a continuous hum as I clutch the sheets in my fists. Then he stops and withdraws his hand making me howl in frustration.

"Oh don't worry honey, I haven't finished with you yet." He says menacingly, "Turn over and lay on your back, hands together above your head." He instructs. I do what he says without hesitation. With a mischievous glint in his eyes he comes to the side of the bed with his cravat in his hands. He brushes it along my thigh and up the length of my body before using it to secure my hands. He runs his hands down my body pinching my nipples and slapping my thighs apart to give him full access to my body once again. He has me lay open to him keeping eye contact as he slowly removes his clothes.

He crawls from the bottom of the bed and looms over my body. Reaching my face he kisses me hungrily, his mouth taking mine in a rough assault as he thrusts his hardness against me, I feel like I'm going insane, my mind only aware of the sensations he is creating and the burning need for more. He kneads my breasts. Squeezing them hard, pinching the stiff tips making me mewl as the shocks travel from my chest to my core.

"Please, please, please Zak!" I moan, begging for release. He takes my nipple into his mouth and bites. I scream.

"What did I tell you to call me?" He growls.

"Sorry sir!" I'm almost sobbing from sheer desperation.

"That's better baby girl." He approves and soothes my nipple with his tongue making my mind whirl.

"Please sir?" I whisper, hardly able to breathe.

"What do you want Tracy?" He asks me.

"Please make me come sir, please fuck me!" I beg unashamedly.

"You want me to fuck you?" He asks me and I nod bucking my hips towards him. "Hmmmm as you ask so nicely my good little vamp." He smiles and I moan again at the effect of his words on my body. All of a sudden without further hesitation he thrusts his thick, hard length into me as hard and deep as he can. I swear I almost faint at the sensation. He holds still just for a second leaning down to kiss me his eyes hooded with desire. I'm desperately trying to break my bonds wanting nothing more than to clutch him to me, to run my fingers through his hair, run my hands over his muscled back and shoulders. I want to mark him with my nails, the frustration only heightening all the other sensations I am feeling. Soon Zak begins to move, slowly at first but picking up his pace as I moan beneath him. The pressure begins to build inside of me.

"Thank you sir." I meet his eyes and he growls his approval at my words. He reaches up without missing a beat and releases my hands with one quick tug. In an instant my hands are on his behind pulling him into me. I run my nails the full length of his back not caring if I left a mark, he roars into my neck as he thrusts harder and faster.

"Come for me Tracy, do it baby girl. Let yourself go and make yourself mine." He demands in my ear.

"Yes sir!" I sigh and he growls again.

The heat inside me is reaching boiling point and the pressure feels like i'm going to explode. My hands move to his shoulder and I hold on so tightly that my nails dig crescent moons into the muscles either side of his angel demon tattoo.

"Yes!" He shouts continuing to pound me with all he has.

"Sir, I'm coming!" I moan as I tumble over the edge, bucking beneath him as my body releases the very last illusion of control. The tremors of my climax squeeze tightly around his shaft and he roars in release as he thrusts deeply into me. I cling on to him and shout as his teeth sink into the crook of my neck and he bites hard. The pain mixes exquisitely with the pleasure of our shared release.

He moves his mouth to mine and takes it in the most sensual kiss I have ever experienced. He moves gently inside me sending aftershocks rolling through my body. He looks down at me so intently that I couldn't look away had I wanted to. His eyes a shade of grey blue that I could lose myself in.

"Thank you sir." I whisper, my voice shaky from the exertion and overwhelming emotions tumbling over me. He smiles down at me, the most beautiful smile and kisses me again.

"You're welcome baby girl." He whispers back. He falls of of me pulling me with him and into a hug. Not saying a word we simply stare at each other basking in the glow of the candle light. He reaches to brush the hair from my face and I run my fingers through his, seeking to touch him again.

"I love you with everything I have Tracy." He eventually whispers as our pulses slow to a normal rate.

"You have all of me Zak." I reply, unable to articulate the intensity of what I'm feeling.

He grins at me and pulls me to him kissing the top of my head. I feel myself begin to drift off and whine as I feel Zak's arms leave me until I feel him removing my boots and lifts my head to undo the choker at my neck. The room darkens around me as he extinguishes the candles. I feel the bed dip next to me as he climbs in and pulls the covers over us both. I reach for him and pull him close to me, I feel him snuggle into my neck as he lays his arm across me waist.  I land a kiss on top of his head and fall into an exhausted dreamless sleep.