Chapter 51: Sir starts his lesson

We travel back to the hotel in silence, hand in hand I lay my head on Zak's shoulder as the anticipation builds around us like an electric charge. I love Zak's hands, they are equally elegant and strong, and talented. I trace the lines of his fingers with my own fingertips and I feel him shiver at my touch. We soon pull up at the hotel and he leads me silently to the elevators, we're unaware of the strange looks we receive from the other guests because of our vampiric garb,not that we'd care. Thankfully as we enter the lift we find ourselves alone at last. Without word or hesitation Zak has me pinned against the wall one hand behind my head the other under my skirt on my ass and his lips on mine. His kiss is hungry and urgent. Our teeth and tongues clash as he paws at my behind and I cling onto him desperately wrapping my leg around his waist bringing us even closer together. We only pull apart as the doors open to our floor and Zak leads me by my hand to our room.

As we enter I gasp in awe. Zak had arranged for our room to be filled with tea lights, candles and dozens of the same dark red roses as he had given me on the night of our first date. Hung up was a black and purple embroidered silk robe and a bottle of my favourite red wine waited on the table. Zak was watching me as I took it all in and smiled at the awe on my face. I threw myself at him and grabbed his face to mine kissing him hard. My heart is so full it feels like it is going to burst out of my chest. I was not used to such grand gestures, nor did I need them but I couldn't deny how special it was making me feel.

Zak's hands reach under my skirt as he lifts me up and pins me against the wall once more. I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist and sigh into his mouth as he grinds against me. He turns and drops me onto my back on the bed, I lie breathless as he takes off his hat,glasses, cravat and jacket. Stood before me in his black pants,waistcoat and open collared white shirt and messy hair he looks formidable, my stomach flips and I find it hard to swallow.

"Stand up!" He orders me and I dare not disobey. He reaches out and expertly unpins my hair so it falls in soft curls over my shoulders. "Turn around!" He demands and I do as he says. He swiftly removes the lace shrug and unbuttons my skirts and they drop to the floor, I step out of them and kick them to the side.

"Good girl" He breathes softly into my ear and it is my turn to shiver. He crouches down behind me and hooks his fingers into the waist of my panties and slides them down my legs, I step out of them as I feel his teeth graze the skin of my hip. I shiver again and feel the goosebumps break out over my hot skin. He takes me by the hips and spins me around to face him once more. He takes a step back and looks at his handy work, I stand before him breathing deeply and feeling a little self conscious. Now dressed only in my corset, suspender belt, stockings, boots, choker and mask, I had never felt so exposed or so sexy. I bite my lip in anticipation as Zak rolls up his shirt sleeves a smirk on his face and eyes stormy with lust and desire.

"Turn around and bend over the bed." He instructs and once again I do as I am told, not entirely in control of my unquestioning compliance. I jump as I feel his hands on my backside smoothing over the round shape, skimming across my skin. "Remember I told you I was going to teach you a lesson?" He asks, I can't find my voice so nod meekly. Smack! He lands a firm slap on my arse and I squeak in surprise and pain. "I can't hear you." He warns in a low voice.

'Yes sir! I remember." I quickly answer, not sure why I called him that.

"Mmm that's better," Zak approves and returns to stroking my skin. "And you called me sir, I like that, you'll call me that for the rest of the night ok?"

"Y..yes sir." I whisper feeling the heat simmer inside of me.