Chapter 49: Pre party primping

I put on some music and set about getting ready. I went to work defuzzing, fluffing and painting, I don't think I had ever put so much effort into my make up before. After an hour of primping and preening I was about ready to get dressed, skimpy panties, suspender belt and stockings were followed by the tulle hi lo underskirt designed to puff out the back of the dress skirt. Then the dress well it was a two piece really, with some difficulty I pulled it on and laced myself tightly in. Pulling on the knee high leather lace up heeled boots and adding a couple of pieces of jewellery I was ready. I take a look in the full length mirror and gasp. It didn't look like my reflection staring back at me, instead a sultry, vampy renaissance woman of the night stared back at me. The dress accentuates my bust with its tight corset bodice, even with the lace shrug with capped sleeves little was left to the imagination, giving only a taste of what was underneath through its translucence. With the underskirt the back of the dress resembled a tasteful, full length ball gown but the front of the skirt was cut to skim my thighs in a brazen show of leg. My fully laced boots and black stocking tops were plain for all to see. The red and black lace and satin was matched by my jewellery perfectly. A black velvet choker was wrapped around my neck with two tiny ruby jewels placed to mimic a vampire's bite. On my left hand a black chain with red jewels connected my wrist and middle finger. I looked like I had just stepped off of the set of a vampiric remake of Moulin Rouge and I wonder if maybe I had gone a little over the top. I'm so far out of my comfort zone I decide to add a little comfort back into the mix, Southern Comfort from the mini bar that is. I down the small bottle and relish the burn as it slides down my throat, mmm dutch courage! One final spritz of my musky perfume I head out the door, snatching up my clutch as I walk past. Avoiding Zak's door I knock on Aaron's as he was going to be my escort to the venue. I hopped from foot to foot nervously.

 I hopped from foot to foot nervously

The door in front of me opens in a flourish as Aaron's cape flows wildly

The door in front of me opens in a flourish as Aaron's cape flows wildly.He looks fantastic in his tradition Count Drac garb, high collar and all.

"You look just the part Aaron. The ladies will be begging for a bite!" I wink at him but he doesn't respond. He stands in the doorway staring at me mouth open and I begin to get extremely self conscious. "What's wrong? Its too much isn't it? I look ridiculous and slutty don't I? I'll be back in a minute i'm just going to make some adjustments." I turn to leave but Aaron grabs my shoulder.

"Oh no! Don't do that! Sorry, I was just blown away, you look amazing."He finally finds his voice and I blush shyly, not used to such a reaction.

"Thanks Aaron, shall we go?" I say quickly trying to take the focus off of me.

"Sure come on the uber should be here any minute."

He steers me to the foyer and we leave the hotel just as the car pulls up front. I gingerly manoeuvre myself in around my voluminous skirts,as we pull away I send Zak a quick text'

'Its safe you can come out now, we've just left, see you there, love you Txx"

I get a response immediately.

"Can't wait, love you more Zxx'

There are those bats flapping in my belly again. I tap my fingers on my knee in nervous anticipation and make small talk with Aaron and try and perfect our Transylvanian accents to steady my nerves. We pull up outside the venue and the bats come back to life, Aaron seems to sense my apprehension and takes my arm leading me up the red carpeted steps in to the perfectly gothic hotel ahead of us.

So couple of notes, firstly the dress and bracelet pictures i posted are just to give you an idea of what i was trying to describe, isn't the hand they used to model the bracelet creepy!                   Secondly good news for you is the job fell through so i have time on my hands to continue writing regularly. Not such great news for me in some ways but am happy to be able to carry on with this. Que sera sera and all that. Cheers folks! *GM*