Chapter 19: Flirtation station

We spend the evening chatting about the evidence from the Gaol, listening to the EVPs that I hadn't heard especially the one that I caught while I was being choked. It seems I was right that I was saved from one ghost by another, the word 'stop!" is clearly heard on my digital recorder. What's more the voice sounds remarkably similar to that which we got through the spirit box earlier. It was really quite astounding.

"That really is some of the best evidence we've ever captured." Zak says,"And its thanks to you Tracy."

"All I did was stand there and get nearly strangulated!" I laugh embarrassed at the attention. Zak frowns a little not finding the joke in the situation.

"No its more than that, we've come across a lot of claimed psychics,sensitives, clairvoyants, you name it! We've seen it all, but none have had as genuine connection as you seem to and definitely not any that seem so oblivious to it! And I mean that in a good way.' He gestures towards me.

"Ah you're just saying that!." I say feeling my face getting redder.

"No he's telling the truth." Aaron agrees and the others nod. "You definitely seem to make a connection if there's one to be made."

I'm not too sure how I feel about that." I say nervously.

'We'll guide you through it as best we can." Billy reassures me and Zak squeezes me slightly, just enough for me to feel.

"Thanks." I say with genuine appreciation.

We carry on talking for a while longer until the others drift of to their own rooms to get some sleep before we have to travel the next day. Only Aaron was left in Zak's room.

"What time do we have to leave tomorrow?" He asks.

"We'll need to leave the hotel by 10 at the latest." Zak answers.

"Oooh I better get some sleep if I'm going to get up in time for breakfast." He states and ambles off to his own room, Zak rolls his eyes as he leaves.

"Hi!" Zak says to me as he hears the door close behind Aaron.

"Umm Hi?!" I respond shyly wondering if Billy had mentioned any of our conversation to Zak when they had been talking earlier.

"We should probably try and get some sleep too." He suggests.

"Yeah I guess." I agree and shift to the end of the bed and start pulling on my shoes.

"Hey where are you going?" He asks in confusion.

"Umm home to get some sleep like you said." I explain like he's going a bit mad.

"I didn't say anything about you having to leave." He shakes his head with a smirk.

"Ohhhh." I look up at him and he has the most adorable smile on his face. I quickly look away, "Well I didn't want to make any assumptions or anything." I mumble, thinking its not fair that he can look at me like that.

"Well I don't want you going anywhere, unless you didn't want to stay that is?" He pouted.

"I'll stay on one condition." I say.

"What's that?" He asks.

"Stop looking at me like that!" I say in exasperation.

"Like what?" He asks in faux innocence and adds big blue puppy dog eyes to the pouty face.

"Zaaaaak!"I warn, he laughs and sits on the edge of the bed next to me,

"Sorry." He whines and I nudge him away playfully.

"Just don't do it again unless you want to suffer the consequences." I tell him. I knew very well that I was giving him pretty strong signals but after talking to Billy I kind of wanted him to know how I felt. Let's face it even Billy had more or less confirmed that Zak had been flirting with me so it was about time he got some of his own teasing medicine. He was leaning back on his elbows, legs hanging over the end of the bed looking way too sexy for his own good. He raised his eyebrows and looked like he was about to say something but changed his mind at the last second. Smiling, I winked at him as headed to the bathroom leaving him open mouthed behind me. I laughed as I shut the door, ' that should do it!' I thought.

I found the same oversized t-shirt hung on the back of the door so threw it on after brushing my teeth and went back to the bedroom. I found that the lights had been turned down low and Zak was waiting on the bed. He didn't say a word just looked me up and down as I stood before him. I tried to pull the hem of the tee lower feeling self conscious under his intense gaze. Silently he headed to the bathroom shutting the door behind him. Seconds later I heard the shower running. I shrugged and made myself comfortable in bed, trying not to imagine the wet naked man just a thin wall away. I play around on twitter and facebook to distract myself while I wait for him to finish.

He finally emerges clad only in charcoal boxers. 'Hmmm, payback!' I think gleefully as I look him up and down as he walks across the room to the bed. He really was divine and I consider myself very lucky at that moment in time. He slides into bed and faces me with his head leaning on his hand. I turn to face him, he looks so intense! I smile shyly at him as he never breaks his gaze. Eventually he leans towards me slightly and I gulp,

"Can I kiss you?" He breathes, his face just inches away from mine. I couldn't get any words to my mouth as my own breath catches in my throat. Closing my eyes and swallowing I nod. Within a second his sweet warm breath is playing over my lips and then his own are slowly pressing against mine. He pulls away slightly and I release a breath I didn't even realise I was holding. Before I know it he reaches his hand to grasp the back of my head and pulls my lips back to his. The kiss a little more urgent this time as we explore the contours of each others mouths, his lips were the perfect balance of soft and firm and I was enjoying the scratch of his stubble against my cheek. He grows bolder and parts his lips, he softly traces my bottom lip with his tongue making me gasp. He takes the opportunity to probe my mouth, my head is swimming and I can't hold back any longer. My tongue joins his, probing, licking and exploring in a heated,passionate dance. Our breath is coming short, fast and erratic. Exploring his muscled shoulders with my fingertips I could not withhold a soft moan as he gently bit my lower lip. I was gone. I melt into him as he runs his hand down the length of body and rests it on my hip. Moving closer I could feel his rigid excitement pressing against me. I nipped his bottom lip in return and moved slowly against him, stroking him from neck to butt and back again.Eventually he moves his hand to my cheek and breaks the kiss looking me deep in the eyes.

"Wow!"He whispers and brushes a strand of hair away from my face.

"Wow!"I agree, caressing his cheek and smiling up at him. If I died then and there I would be the happiest ghost on earth! I thought to myself feeling a little giddy. He was still smiling at me just inches away.

"We had better get some sleep." He whispered, because although it felt like time had stopped in reality it was 1am and we had a plane to catch in the morning. I nodded at him in agreement. "Are you going to say anything?" He asks with a smile.

"Thank you!" I say in a shaky whisper. He grins widely at me at leans in as I reach up to meet him again. Our lips are hungry for each other but we force ourselves to break apart. He smiles again and hugs me to him in his familiar embrace. He strokes my hair and I listen to the hypnotic rhythm of his slowing heartbeat until we bath fall into a deep blissful sleep.

Oh my! Hahaha! Yep i enjoyed writing this chapter. I hope you enjoy it too, please let me know what you think. Cheers, *GM*