Chapter 41: Simply meant to be

Its a hot day in Sydney so I throw on some denim shorts a black cami top and my trusty purple, green, yellow and grey checked DCs that are made for walking. I pull my long wavy hair up into a high pony and quickly dust on minimal make up. I just finish brushing on my mascara as Zak emerges from the bathroom.

"Mmmm you're a sexy lady." He looks me up and down and I roll my eyes at him.

"Have you looked in the mirror lately?" I ask as I take in the towel clad adonis stood before me, "Oh no wait! Silly question." I grin.

"Oh! Oooh! You bitch! You're so gonna pay for that!" I jump up and run around the bed but I'm too slow as Zak whips off his towel and flicks it at me landing a snap square on my arse. I yelp and fall back on the bed so he can no longer reach his target.

"Cease fire! Cease fire!" I shout as he leaps on top of me, I'm in fits of laughter beneath him until he catches hold of my wrists wraps the towel around them and pins them above my head, reminiscent of the prone position I was in the night before. "Behave yourself Bagans."I warn him in a low voice as he looks at me with a menacing smile making my stomach flip.

"Its not me who needs to behave now is it?"

"I really don't know what you mean." I feign innocence and turn my face away from him before I can't control myself any longer.

"Oh I see, I think I'm going to have to teach you a lesson or two am I not?" He tells me as he gets that wolfish gleam in his eye that almost paralyses me with lust every time.

"Maybe so." I tease and resist him with all the will power I can muster, "But later I'm frigging starving!" As if on cue my tummy rumbles loudly and I blush. The mood broken Zak howls with laughter and loosens his grip on my wrists.

"Ok bear cub, lets get some breakfast but don't think this will be forgotten." He warns.

"No Sir!" I wink, he growls and kisses me roughly before jumping up and getting dressed. He pulls on some camo pants and tight grey tee and some black and grey etnies, this time I growl as I watch him from the bed. He smiles at me through the mirror as he fixes his hair.

'What's up bear cub?" He asks with a wink.

"Just thinking about your promise wolf man." I smirk, two can play at that game.

Ten minutes later we finally manage to head out for something to eat after Zak's hair is fixed to his satisfaction and we take our hands off each other. Must be the weather, I chuckle to myself, has nothing to do with that delectable arse at all, I grin as I watch him get into the lift ahead of me. Damn i'm going to need a cold shower when I get back!

After a lazy brunch Zak returns to the hotel to meet the others and head off to the quarantine station for the afternoons interviews, I make my way to the town centre for a serious shopping expedition. An hour later and I find exactly what I'm looking for, I look up the sign, Creepy Couture, perfect! Inside is like an Aladdin's cave of gothic fashion, I'm in my element as I dive right in. I'm surrounded by black in lace, leather, satin, velvet and silk with the odd splash of red, purple, green and blue. There were all kinds of clothing, shoes, jewellery and accessories and even masquerade masks.