Chapter 91: You get what you give

I shivered in anticipation as Zak knelt in the bed and loomed over me, he brought his hand to my throat as he he leaned down to kiss me, he squeezed just enough to let me know that he was in control and that I was in for some serious play. He brushes my bra straps from my shoulders and reaches underneath me to unhook the band, he whips it from under my body and across the room. He eyes my naked chest with the look of a starved animal. Palming one breast he fell on the other and suckled the sensitive tip between his teeth. I arch my back, offering myself to him as the shock waves of pleasure run from his mouth to my core. The blood rushes to my sex, my clit pulsing in readiness. I push my fingers through his hair cradling him to me, urging him on. With a quick nip he moves his attention to the other breast, quickly devouring it with nips and tugs of his teeth. I mewl as he bites and licks, the transition between pleasure and pain blurring the two. As he continues to lap at my hard nipple his hand slowly moves down my body trailing a line of fire on my skin where he touches. As he reaches my hip he hooks his fingers under the flimsy fabric of my panties. He leaves my breast and watches me with a glint in his eye as with one deft movement my panties are ripped from my body. I gasp at the shock and sting as the material snaps against me. Zak's smile grows wider as it occurs to him just how much of an advantage he has over me. He is still half dressed with his pants firmly belted in place, where as here I was naked before him. He slowly draws his finger over my hip bone and towards the crease between my legs, I squirm as I try to wiggle away from his feather light touch as he tickles my hot skin, but he flashes me a look and an almost inaudible growl rumbles from his throat, just warning enough to still my struggle. I was his prey and I was going nowhere, well and truly captured and under his spell. He ran his finger softly along the seam of my body, applying just enough pressure to hint at opening me up to him, tantalisingly close to exactly where I want him to be. I whine at his teasing, wriggling my hips in the hopes to force him to make a move. Instead he whips his hand away I watch wide eyed as he licks my wetness from his finger.

"You taste so good." He murmurs to himself, the sight of him and the sound of his words are so erotic, the shiver that runs through me does not go unnoticed. He dips his finger again and brings it to my mouth, without hesitation I suckle as he makes me taste myself.

"Oh my fucking god Tracy, you're going to drive me insane." I smile at him cheekily with his finger still in my mouth, I use my tongue to make a promise of what was yet to come. Apparently this move is to assertive for Zak's liking right now as he withdraws his finger and gives my nipple a hard tweak.

"Be careful you little tease, you may come to regret your provocation." He growls.

"I doubt it...sir!" I respond tartly feeling brave and inflammatory.

"Oh is that so?" He dares and I nod as I make a grab for the obvious bulge in his pants. "Don't say I didn't warn you." He hisses as he dodges my reaching hand. In one fluid movement he sits astride my hips, has my hands above my head held by my wrists in one of his large paws, his other is around my neck once more applying a steady even pressure, enough to make my breathing shallow, enough to assert his complete control over me.

He flicks his hips as he leans forward and teases me with a soft brush of his lips. The friction of his pants against my mound is almost too much to bear, almost.

"You will behave, you will do as I say and you will take what I give you. Understand?" He tells me menacingly, his face just inches from mine. I nod as much as his hand on my throat would allow, my eyes not leaving his. "I don't hear you!" He growls with another flick of his hips and squeeze of my neck. I'm hyper aware of every movement he makes as my nipples graze against his bare chest.

"Yes sir." I rasp and his grip loosens as he mashes his mouth to mine.

"Good girl! Now lay absolutely still, you will not move unless I ok it." He orders.