Chapter 1

- "The Day Will Come When You Won't Be"

Rosita's POV:
I was crying.
I was crying and I was feeling like someone is ripping my heart out.
I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't see anything because of my own tears..
That psycho with a baseball bat killed Abraham in front of my eyes. And I couldn't do anything to help him.
I was ready to die tonight, I was ready to be chosen by Lucille. But Abraham died, his dead body is covered in blood on the ground.
Everyone was in shock, Eugene was crying and I was shaking so bad..
Then I saw Daryl. His chest was bleeding because of the wound and he was barely standing on his knees. But I saw the anger in his eyes.
He was angry.
I looked at him and suddenly our eyes combined. His cobalt blue eyes were watery, and my brown eyes were filled with tears. He was about to say something to me- I can tell that.
But suddenly Negan showed up in front of me.
He put the bat closer to my face. It was covered in Abraham's blood. I started to cry even more when I think about this.
"Sweetheart," now the bat was few inches away from my face. "Lay your eyes on this."
My heart was racing.
"...so take a damn look."
Daryl was looking at me. But I didn't move.
"TAKE A DAMN LOOK!" He shouted.

And suddenly Daryl stood up to the foot and punched him in the face. I only gasped.
"Daryl!" I shouted because Negan's men were trying to hold him, Simon started to kick him off.
"Stop it!" I started to cry again.
Negan came up in front of Daryl and he punched him too. But Daryl didn't even blink. And then Negan got stood up and started walking in the line-up.
"Daryl, you stupid little sh*t."
He stopped next to Eugene.
"You are so damn stupid, Daryl. You know that?"
Daryl tried to get rid of the men who hold him but it didn't work because they were so many.
Negan started to smile.
You know bad things are gonna happen when he smiles.
"So...,"
And he raised his baseball bat again..
"..back to it!"
It was Eugene this time.
He killed Eugene with a baseball bat.
"No!!" I screamed, someone tried to shut me down but I didn't see who it was.
Eugene was my friend since the beginning. He was kind of useless but I protected him no matter what. Until tonight.
Negan beaten him to death. His dead body was on the ground in a few minutes.
I cried like a baby. I lost two people who close to me. It was worse than a nightmare.
Negan put Lucille on his shoulder and he started to laugh again.
"We're done for now, see ya in a week!"

--

Well, Eugene died instead of my bby Glenn lol i hope you like this chapter guys, leave feedback if you want💗