Chapter 10

Daryl's POV:

I opened my eyes slowly, and I really thought I was in heaven..

She was sleeping peacefully next to me, her dark brown hair was spreading over the pillow and her hand was holding the sheet lightly.
It hurts to watch how beautiful she is. It hurts to watch how I don't deserve her. I don't know why she did fell for me...
But she did, and that's the one thing that matters.

"Mornin', beautiful." I said while she wakes up. She looked at me with a smile.

"Hey." She said and leaned on my chest. She was smelling like vanilla.

God, she is perfect.

"What are you thinking?"
She kissed me slowly.

"How the hell lucky I am." I whispered into her mouth.

I kissed her hard and pulled her closer to me. She giggled when I tickled her a little.

"I think we should stop." She said.

I kissed her once again, desperately wanting for more.

"Daryl-" She pulled herself off of me and reached for her clothes.
"I have a scavenging run with Michonne this morning."

But I grabbed her on her waist and whispered, "Just a little more."

~ 3 hours later ~

"I could not find him anywhere. He is not at his home either." Rick said nervously.

"Rosita is missing too." Michonne added.

"We know where they are." Carl said smiling. "They were at the Rosita's house all night."

Michonne raised her eyebrows,
"How do you know?"

"Oh, we heard voices." Enid chuckled.

I think it wasn't right time to coming out of the house together with Rosita.

I'm gonna be honest, I was kind of excited that what are their reaction gonna be. But all of them showed how happy they are for us.
-except Carol of course, she kept staring at us from the distance.
But others were looking pretty suprised but happy at the same time. Maggie, Glenn, Aaron, Eric, Tara, Morgan... all of them came to congratulate us.

"Well, I'm glad that you found something better to do than scavenging." Michonne said to Rosita and I smirked.

"I completely forgot about that!" Rosita said and all of us laughed.

I held her hand she smiled at me.
I couldn't be happy more.

*
A/N: yeah short chapter ikr but
I MELTED WHILE WRITING THIS, I'D DIE FOR THEM I LOVE THEM SO MUCH pls