Chapter 7

Rosita's POV:

It's been almost two days but he was still lying on the bed. He was just heavily breathing, nothing more..

I came closer to him and put my hands on his hands.

"Daryl-" I closed my eyes.

"I need you to wake up. I need you, please.. I can't..-
"I can't do this without you. Please."

Tears started to falling down on my cheek and I opened my eyes.

"I know that you can't hear me right now, but I wanted you to know, I care about you, I really do, and-"

Suddenly his hand got tightened and grabbed mine.

"Daryl-?" I said with a hopeful voice.

"Yeah?" He was awake and smiling like an idiot.

"Oh my god!" I was about to hug him but I pulled myself quickly when I saw his bandage because I don't want to hurt him.

He looked at his wound and touched the bandage.

"It hurts but- I can tell that there are a few advantages of being wounded."

He smiled a little. "Couldn't you have said those things when I was still awake?"

Suddenly I blushed. "I- I don't know what you are talking about-"

He laughed but he quickly stopped when Doctor Carson came to room.

"You're finally awake!" He said with a smile and started to change Daryl's bandage.

"She didn't leave your side even a second." Doctor Carson said and smiled to me.

I blushed again and looked at Daryl. He was looking at me with a half smile.

"Daryl- You still need to rest, but you can go to your house if you want." Doctor Carson said and then Daryl jumped out of the bed.

I put my hand on his shoulder and hold him there. "Take it easy, you have stitches."

" 'kay." Daryl said and we got out of infirmary.

"I feel like I've been there forever." He said.

"Yeah, I know." I said.

Suddenly he stopped and turned his face to me. "Is that true? Were you really didn't leave me when I was there?"

Well, I didn't expect that. He looked at my eyes- but I turned my face quickly. It is hard to look at those blue eyes. Because I don't know what to say. I don't know what should I do either.

So I just nodded and started to walk.

"Rosita-?"

I heard him but I didn't turn back. I ran into to my house and locked the door.

Because I really don't know what should I do. I've never feel like that before. Not with Abraham, not with Spencer. I've never feel like that in my entire life. And now something's happening, I can feel it. When everytime I see him something's happening to me. My heart beats like crazy and I can't even think about something but him.

But I can't do this again.
I can't.