Chapter 40

He looked at the arrow which was stuck in his arm and said, "You didn't hit the target at all this time, Daryl."

I recognized this voice in a second.

"You."

Daryl said before his fist found its way onto Dwight's face.

Rosita's POV:

Daryl kept punching him and put him to the ground, bringing his fist onto his face repeatedly, blood starting to came from Dwight's mouth.

Dwight's face became even more worse than it was before, it was all bloody.

"Daryl." I gripped Daryl's shoulder to stop him. "You are going to kill him if you won't stop now."

"I don't care," He kept punching every piece of his body, "This son of a b*tch needs to die."

"But we can use him, for information,..." I said and Daryl suddenly stopped. "...he can help us to get to Negan."

Daryl looked at me for a brief second, I could tell that he was thinking, then he got out of Dwight's heavily breathing body, and put his gun to Dwight's face.

"You'll tell us everything you know, or I won't hesitate to blow your head off." He said angrily.

"You don't have to blow my head off, I'll tel you everything." Dwight said and spit some blood on the groud.

Daryl and me looked at each other with confusion, then Dwight said, "I want Negan dead. I want to kill him because what he did to Sherry. So I'll help you in this war."

Before I stopped him, Daryl started to beat him again, "YOU'RE LYIN'!"

I put my hand on Daryl's arm and said, "Daryl, stop it! We'll take him to Rick. He'll decide about it."

Daryl nodded after a second of hesitate and then he took a thick rope on his bag. "You're right. And we'll kill him if he is lying." He used the rope to tie Dwight up.

"I am not-" Dwight said.

"SHUT UP!" Daryl punched him in the face for once but stopped when saw the look on my face.

"I want to check out the place so don't kill him when I am not here."  I said and filled up my gun with ammos.

"No, you can't. I'll do it." Daryl said.

"I can take care of myself, Daryl."

"I know but I want to do it."

I sighed and gave him an another gun.
"Be safe."

He kissed me deeply before he went out,
"I hate to leave you alone with that prick but I'll be back soon."