Chapter 51

Recap:

Michonne caught her breath and looked around cautiously, she gasped when she suddenly noticed something. "Rosita?" She whispered.

I looked at where Michonne was pointing.
It was Rick...and Daryl.

Rated M 👇

Rosita's POV:

I saw him.

Without wasting another moment, I ran towards him as if my life was depends on it. He pulled me close as I grabbed him for a hug, he strongly wrapped his arms around me. I breathed in his scent, feeling the familiar body under my fingers, the double heartbeat. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I've missed you," I whispered. "I've missed you so much."

"I missed ya too." He said, his voice cracked.

I had been dreaming of this moment, of running into his arms and never leave.

He pulled away a few inches, and stared into my eyes. His eyes were shining with full of happiness too. We both knew what the other was thinking. Our lips touched, he rougly claimed my lips with his own, letting the passion flow between us. Daryl forcefully pulled me even close to him, getting lost in the lust inducing kiss. The pain of being separated spurred us on further as we relished in the taste and feel of one another. We had to pull away to breathe, my body flustered and ready for more.

"How did you find me?" I asked breathlessly.

He pushed away a stray lock of hair from my face, the gentle touch sending a shiver down my spine.

"You found me." He whispered, touching his nose to mine. He leaned down again and kissed me gently. The feel of his lips against mines was overwhelming me.

"Daryl, Rosita, it'll be better if you two can continue this in your house." Rick's voice brought us back to reality. We turned around, still holding each other tightly. Michonne and Rick was also there, looking so happy to see each other again.

But there was a new face in our little group. This was a young woman who looked like 25. She had brown wavy hair and beautiful hazel eyes. I raised an eyebrow at her, not liking the way she looks at Daryl.

I was about to ask her who the hell she was, but Rick answered my unasked question.

"This is Alexis- we found her surrounded by walkers- she is the newest member of our group now." Rick introduced her to us.

Alexis lightly nodded.

"We should go back to Alexandria now." Rick said and put his arm around Michonne. "C'mon."

~

When we finally arrived at Alexandria we closed the door of our house behind us. We sat on the couch silently. I held his hand, "l'm sorry. I shouldn't had to go out like that." I said.

"Don't be sorry. Jesus, Rosita. Don't be sorry." His voice cracked, he was trying not to break down.

"It's okay, Daryl," I said, my voice filled with tears, "I'm here now."

"Fuck, ya can't leave me like that. I thought I lost everythin'."

"Daryl, I'm with you now. I didn't mean to leave you. I never would leave you, not by choice."

I wiped his tears away, "I'm sorry, Daryl,"
I whispered softly.

"Don't ever go again."

Our foreheads pressed together and eyes locked, Daryl's lips found mines again and he kissed me softly before his face moved to my neck and shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders, fingers tightly grasping his shirt. His tongue brushed against my lips and pushed them apart, eagerly exploring my mouth, his one hand began to unbutton my shirt. Then I carefully unzipped his pants. He reached behind my back to unclasp my bra. I kicked my boots and shimmied out of my pants.  He pulled his jeans open while wedging a knee between my thighs. He was going extremely fast but neither of us minded at the moment, we needed this connection after being apart for so long. We were here, finally together and not a damn thing was going to change that.

Completely naked now, I soaked in the way he was looking at me, taking in every detail.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, my fingers tangling in his hair. I slid my hands around his back, pulling him tightly against me.

"Keep - going -" I panted, he moaned as a reply.

The world and all of its problems could wait. For now, all we needed was each other.