Chapter 20

Rosita's POV:

I was laying on the bed lazily when I heard a door knocking. I know that it was Daryl behind the door. I took a deep breathe causing me to shake, then I quickly wiped the tears away and opened the door.

I saw Daryl who standing there shyly.

"What?" I said.

He walked in the room and looked at me with a guilty expression. He was like a sad puppy and I was about to laugh, I have already forgot why I am angry to him.

"I'm sorry." He said looking at me.

"For what?" I said folding my arms.

"For being such an asshole." He said.

I looked at the ground but suddenly he came closer to me, I was about to push his hand when he gently pulled my face closer to his, but I let him to do it. I had no choice but to look at him.

"Rosita," He whispered. "Please talk to me."

I hesitated a little but I started to talk, "I've- I mean, when that prick walked in...I've never felt more embarassed and disgusted in my entire life." I took a deep, shaky breathe and I felt his hand tense up within mine.

"I was so scared." I whispered, barely able to hear.

"I'm sorry. I should've understand how you feel... and I wasn't pissed at you. I was pissed myself for couldn't protect you. I ain't gonna forgive myself for it." He said.

I shook my head, "It wasn't your fault." I told him, we both looked into each other's eyes.

"It was. Cause if I would be there for you, you shouldn't had to getting through this...I don't wanna loose you." He said looking really upset,
I put my hand on his cheek and he leaned into my teach. He closed his eyes and gave me a tiny smile.
I couldn't believe how much I missed his smile, it felt like forever.

"You won't." I said. "You won't loose me, I promise." I leaned in and kissed him deeply. Then I put my head on his neck while he wrapped his arm tighter around me, not wanting to let go.

"Rosita?"

"Yeah-?" I asked while listening his fast heartbeat.

"I love you." He said.

Three words. It's funny to see how much affect me these damn three words. I couldn't help but shivered.

"I know." Was all I said.

*
A/N: i have nothing to say but,,just a daily reminder that they're going to get together in season 8 !!! I really have high hopes 💗