Chapter 37

Recap:

He kissed my forehead and whispered into my ear, "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I said and smiled peacefully.

"Daryl, Rosita, are you with us?" Tara said jokingly.

I pulled myself over Daryl and we started to follow the others on the way of Hilltop.

Rosita's POV:

When we came to the Hilltop, the first thing we did was convicing Gregory to live there. But it wasn't that easy.

"I can't allow you to live here. What if Saviour's come to attack us just because of your people?" Gregory said.

I clenched my teeth.

"You were the one who spying Saviours about us so you better allow us to live here..." Rick said, "...or we'll kill you in a second."

"I didn't do anything! Negan asked me some questions about your little place, and I answered him truthfully-" Gregory started to yell.

"You have only two choices; let us live in here or you die. No one would miss you." Rick said.

Gregory looked at each of us. "My people need me. Also I owe you nothing."

"You owe us. We saved your ass from the Saviours million times-" Rick said.

"Plus, Maggie is pregnant." Michonne added.

Gregory raised his eyebrows,
"Well, it's her problem."

I looked at him with great anger and disgust, "You are really an ass. Get your ass up and do something useful in your worthless life."

"I am sorry, honey, but I don't care."

I held out Daryl's hand when he was about to jump on Gregory. "It's just pointless." I whispered to him and leaned closer to him.

"You wouldn't judge me if I killed him now, right?" Daryl whispered to me.

"I'll help you do it, but that's not the time." I replied.

"Rest of our people are out of this door, waiting for your answer." Tara stated, "All we need is a shelter-"

"Let me stop you before you break into song, okay?'" Gregory cut Tara off. She looked at me in disbelief.

"We could work for you too, we'll help your people with farming. We can make this place better." Maggie said and stepped forward to him.

"My answer is; no, Margaret. A big, fat NO." He yelled at her face.

I gasped when Maggie punched Gregory in the face harshly. It happened in 0.1 seconds and left us all in shook.

"This is our home now, even if you do not want to. And you will learn to start call me by my name. MY NAME IS MAGGIE RHEE!" She yelled.

Gregory stepped backward and sat on his chair quickly."All right, all right. You can stay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It turned out that Hilltop has plenty of empty rooms, so we all had a chance to choose our rooms.

"We found a place again, just like I told you." Daryl said when we finally lay on our new bed.

A small smile formed on my lips. "Yes. You were right."

He kissed me on my smiling lips and we relaxed back onto our pillows, and drifted off to sleep.