chapter 2: moment

"when you regret truly with all your being, god gifts you another chance to correct the wrong - sulaymaan."

"Where's Silk, Kat?"

Dandelion questioned her sister, running down the spread out spiral staircase fixated in the middle of the spacious living room.

"Not sure. What happened?"

Kat retorted, twisting her neck to face Dandelion on the end of the staircase.

"Mama's on the door."

She answered with a sigh.

"And where's Jazz?"

"Jazz is playing with Silk."

Kat answered, getting back to her initial position and sinking into the soft couch.

"Wait! That's where he is then!"

Dandelion grabbed a pillow from the arm of the couch, hurled it at her sister and ran along the living room, swung open the wide metallic doors and headed to the large lawn.

The pet name 'silk' that the little girls regarded their brother with had raised quite some heads and acknowledged a lot of giggles, nonetheless, they were confident there was no better name possible.

Considering he had rather unbelievable hair. Very silky at touch and bouncy.

Although the mansion was the product of inheritance from the royal clan, it served several purposes than just being a roof over their heads.

More so, it was just a simplified way of shutting oneself down in the outskirts of the capital city of Riyadh were the reporters and media didn't fancy harassing their privacy.