chapter 64 : what the heck?

"isn't it beautiful how much life and soul my heart has found in yours? - derek"

Afra couldn't take the challenges posed to her anymore. Whether Waasay was the person or not, she did not know. Burning in her heart was only one thing that was ruining her peace.

He was surely the man !

She had been served with a slice of the double layered red velvet cake in a small platter. Inaya had suggested she join her cousins and spend some time with them since they were leaving soon.

Afra didn't like that one bit. However she figured it was best to just let them be since she was too worried to be able to sit in a place.

Keeping her eyes absently on the plate while poking into the cake, she wondered why — if Waasay was the threatener — was he doing this.

Unable to shrug those thoughts off, she flung her plate on the nearest table and hurried over the hallway leading to the kitchen.

She had heard quite some noises — excluding the boisterous excitement in the hall — from that area though she couldn't perceive why.

Carrying her gown had proven to be a very powerful task. Yet she knew she couldn't stop now. Not when they were a step behind in putting the last piece of the puzzle together.

Stopping at the kitchen doors that were partially left open, she peeked in to look at all of Aasiq's team. They were huddled close together, discussing some private topics in a quiet tone.

Not having the will to stand back and overhear, she threw the doors open and walked in.

Their faces were painted with unexplainable doubt and stress and the aura around them did justice to the same.