chapter 74: loss

"pure love is not attempting to do something extraordinary. it's about making the ordinary moments special - sarah."

Afra ran on the count of three as everyone seperated out in different directions as Sulaaymaan came chasing after them.

Everyone had gathered to have a family night celebration. The Queen wasn't very happy with the running that she had to keep up with to stay away from the catcher. Afra would let out a sharp squeal of surprise as Sulaaymaan would pop up in front of her.

The guy was fast though.

Within a minute, he had managed to gather all three of his sisters in his grasp. And Queen Basmah wasn't that good of an opponent.

The only one who was actually keeping up a strong fight was Afra.

After all the others cuddled down with their backs on the floor, their eyes gleefully following both of them, Afra took for her the stairs.

Along they ran with him closing down upon her. They circled the whole floor until Afra hit a wall unknowingly and startled disappointedly.

"Oh no!"

She murmured with her lips sucked in.

When she did turn around and searched for Sulaaymaan, he was down on his knees, a small smile quirking on his lips.

Once Afra's gaze met his, he ducked his head lower and secured his palms behind his back.

"Even though I'm the King, I'm at your service Oh Queen of Arabia. Even though I am the winner, I'm still a loser without you. So what may be my punishment?"