chapter 51: let it out

"let the trials bring out the hidden fighter in you. not the devil - sulaymaan"

Sulaaymaan felt like he could loose his nerve if he didn't turn away from her after saying those words .

He was honest and in that moment , he had lost his temper for a while .

"Please be careful . If you feel like you can't continue , let me know alright ?"

She weakly nodded and her eyes looked at him questioningly . Before she could ask whatever it was that was conflicting his thoughts , he turned around and left her baffled .

Fifteen minutes later , the man Aasiq had clapped his hands together and an encouraging smile from him lifted her mood a little .

"We might as well get started now ."

Faaris waved at Afra and she nodded curtly .

Within a span of a minute , he had jogged to side across from her , a purse smile on her lips .

He moved closer and leaned across her ear .

"We will be carrying those instruments around . There's a high chance of being able to restore many more bugs . And the other equipments , are for further analysis in case we find something else too ."

As he moved away , her eyes fell upon Aasiq having a hushed conversation with Sulaaymaan whose face had lined with worry . She figured they probably were discussing what Faaris had just told her too .

"So , you haven't contacted anyone for weeks now at home , have you ?"

There was a scolding tone in his voice as his eyes searched hers for an answer . When she stood silently , and sighed instead , holding a hand against her abdomen , his eyes flickered to her hand and back to her face .