chapter 79: last minute confessions

"sometimes the words flew
and sometimes they grew
parts of her nestled beneath
and parts of her led to a spree.
in all those matters
nothing concerned her
for all she knew
she was a blooming bustle - sarah."

Afra nervously smiled back and forth between her friends who were sitting opposite to her and Sulaaymaan who was right by her side.

It had been hardly a few minutes since Abdullah and AbuBakr arrived and they were already beginning to squirm in their seats under Sulaaymaan's fixed gaze.

Idiot.

She slapped his knee a little indicatively and turned to face her friends.

"So you guys, this is my husband like I've mentioned."

Abdullah snorted from his seat and turned to face the other way. Afra was not happy with how this was progressing. Abdullah was a very monotonous man. His face was always in a single expression and his eyes always had a reluctant breeze in them.

Despite the way he was, he had a natural charm in his actions that attracted a whole crowd of females. He wouldn't even care though, the only person he ever even accepted was her. Which she mostly considered was because of AbuBakr's constant pleas.

It was a forced connection but he never once raised his voice it hurled her away as was his personality. He was tall and well built, his muscles poking through his shirt everytime. Deep blue eyes set everyone on a raging fire, short hair and thick beard resulted as an added bonus and those rare times he smiled, he would be surrounded by a great number of people.

"It has been an honour to meet you Prince Sulaaymaan!"

She focused her eyes on AbuBakr who was now on his way towards Sulaaymaan. And before either of them could even process what was going to occur, he fell on to the floor and clutched Sulaaymaan's shoes as his neck strained up to meet their eyes. Afra watched in an open mouthed horror that was entire body was lain against the floor.