chapter 61: a thug and a mug

"forgive even if you're broken. the kindness in it will give you the strength to move on - inaya"

 the kindness in it will give you the strength to move on - inaya"

It had been a few hours since the family had been sitting together , immersed in conversations ranging from Afra's marriage to her future kids to what their names would be to the realistic harsh topics that brought tears to everyone's eyes.

After having it enough — she got up from her place — and walked out of the room. 

It was already quarter past six and in a few Hours , Sulaaymaan's birthday ceremony would commence. By the time they'd be finished with the celebrations, it'd be after midnight.

What clicked her rather abruptly was that she would have to shift to Sulaaymaan's room now. All of her clothes and necessities were arranged in this room and to shift them all after the party would be impossible.

Tomorrow , they would probably be too exhausted by today's events to barely be able to even carry out the household chores.

Keeping all that mind , she lifted her gown and stepped outside the room. Tiptoeing across the railing , she skimmed her gaze sharply across the men seated downstairs.

It took her a minute to find Sulaaymaan huddled with his legs crossed and laughing loudly with the boys. They seemed to have loosened to each other and Afra couldn't keep her childish grin in.

Contemplating on how or what to do gather his attention , she gripped the metal of the railing and bent a little.

From this angle she could visualise three pairs of legs swinging occasionally.

She moved back , crossing her arms and scrunching her face to think of how to call out to him.

Sucking in a gulp of air , she stood far enough to not be seen.