chapter 73: a new moon

"don't let your attitude be in the control of others. don't dim the light of kindness from you just because of someone. instead, increase it by ten folds. you're supposed to be winning against the odds, not fall to your own loss - sulaymaan."

"So what would you do if I said that I don't love you anymore?"

Afra was lying against Sulaaymaan's chest, playing twenty questions. With him, she didn't need anything extraordinary to occur.

His brows frowned and Afra's smile grew in anticipation of his answer.

"I might —," he turned his head to face her," — tickle you till you tell me you love me."

Afra's smile died as Sulaaymaan trapped her in place and hovered above her.

Her eyes widened as he started to tickle he sides.

"SULAAYMAAN STOP IT!"

He giggled nonetheless there was no backing down.

"You just challenged me!"

Afra was having a hard time take control over her laughter. Her stomach was hurting with all that continuous involvement of his fingers and she was turning from side to side. However he just wasn't stopping.

"Sulaaymaan!.....time.....time please."

He sat down on her stomach and she threw her head on the bed, gasping for air as her lungs and stomach burnt with exhaustion.

"Who's the boss now?"

Sulaaymaan jutted his chin up in defiance and Afra lifted her head up to peek a little at him and his arms crossed tight against his chest.