chapter 12: a word of guidance

"never let people take undue advantage of you. that's the way the world pulls you down for once and for all - derek."

Sulaaymaan had been very anxious right from the time he had come to see the next threat he had received .

Ooh la la ! I see you've found a new source of interest . She seems pretty quirky .

That managed to create more havoc than he had intented to suffer . It was fine as long as he was being concerned . But it was not something that was only focused on him now .

Previously , he had been threatened about his sisters . They were only six years old and to think that they were already the target of some serious issue was haunting him .

He still had not informed any one about this and he intended to keep it as a secret . But just for the sake of it , he had hired some security guards disguised as normal humans .

Queen Basmah , thankfully had not taken notice of the few changes . The security guards lingered within the proximity of the palace , lining against the high raised walls and large metallic gates .

Even with the several men on their feet , Sulaaymaan could not feel at ease . He just couldn't .

Because Afra was left unprotected . He realized that somehow she was in more need of protection . She was the easiest target .

And whoever knew of her existence , probably was aware of more than he knew himself .

The only thing he could do now was to fetch for her .

Before anything happens .