chapter 49: where?

"sometimes changes give birth to weird side effects - hafsa."

Afra stared hard at Sulaaymaan who was dancing up and down on his feet in urgency . She squinted her eyes even harder at him when he began to look around and twist his head in all directions while examining the ceiling .

"Why do we need to run away ?"

His head snapped at her . For a few seconds , he dived into the depths of her eyes that showcased her valiant spirit and fearless heart .

She was a warrior .

    He sighed and ran a hand through his hair when her eyes were fixed at him . He could already make out that she'd take nothing as an answer except the absolute truth .

He desperately wanted his hand to be alright . It shattered his hopes of being able to protect Afra . Those guards out there were armed well and he couldn't put Afra's life at stake .

Whatever happens , it's for the best . Whether it be your arm getting hurt or Afra being in danger , there is a very good reason behind it . Trust the Almighty's power of knowledge that you are unknown to and move along .

He looked at her , a different enthusiasm controling his body . The power that his Lord's name had pn him made him approach the situation with a much broader and positive perspective .

Although his guards were waiting for them at the hospital exit , he couldn't say if they would be able to escape the VIP section in the first place .

"This place gives me a weird feeling . Earlier I also found out a little fact that could get us trapped and vulnerable ."