Shut Up and Dance (Dancer!Osomatsu x Reader)

It was just another day at the Matsuno household with you and your best friend, Matsuno Osomatsu. He decided he was hungry in the middle of a movie marathon, so he paused the movie and went to get popcorn.

His brothers weren't home at the time. Something about 'not wanting to witness the PDA he would put upon you' and Osomatsu found that stupid seeing as how they had viewed much more risque things....... *cough*magazines*cough*

So there you were on the couch, retying your sneakers and adjusting your dress to where it didn't go up so high up your legs while you sat.

While waiting for him to return, you decided to look through a photo album. There were (obviously) a ton of photos of him and his brothers.

"Osomatsu? What is this?" You chuckled as you held a photo of him in a ballerina outfit.

He got flustered really quickly but refused to show it.

"I was the Prima Donna in Iyami's Ballet Recital! I was the best ballerina to ever perform on that stage! In fact, the best dancer alive!"

"I think you mean you were the best 'ballerino' to ever perform on the stage." You replied with a smirk.

"Nah, (y/n). You're mistaken. I was a ballerina. Not a ballerino!" He chuckled as he placed your snacks on the couch before pulling you up off the couch.

Gently, he took the photo out of your hands and sat it next to the snacks. He took your hands in his own and smiled as music suddenly started playing.

Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me

"Where the hell did this music come from?" You asked, a little freaked out.

"Don't ask quetions....."

"Oh my gosh. Just shut up and dance with me you doofus....."

He smiled and grasped your hand, spinning you and just dancing around. Moments like these were the best moments to you.

He lifted you up and you giggled before singing along with the song.

"We were victims of the night
The chemical, physical, kryptonite
Helpless to the bass and the fading light
Oh we were bound to get together
Bound to get together"

Osomatsu stared at you in shock while spinning you around. Your dress flowed perfectly as you spun.

"I didn't know you could sing, (y/n)!!!!" He squealed.

"I really can't..... But thank you!"

He scoffed and playfully hit your arm. "Liar."

The two of you continued jamming through the song and eventually, Osomatsu got tired.

She took my arm
I don't know how it happened
We took the floor and she said
Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me

"(Y/n)-Chan..... Can we take a break?" He asked.

You laughed. "Nope! You started this and now you will finish!"

You grabbed his arm and spun him around, laughing as he lost balance.

He looked at you. To him, you were the most beautiful girl in the world. He loved you. The way your eyes sparkled like the stars and how your smile could make someone's day or even how your very presence lit up a room. You fascinated him.

A backless dress and some beat up sneaks
My discotheque Juliet teenage dream
I felt it in my chest as she looked at me
I knew we were bound to be together
Bound to be together
She took my arm
I don't know how it happened
We took the floor and she said
Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me

"You're so beautiful....." He mumbled to himself as you danced around the room like a two-year-old.

You did a few cartwheels and other tumble-like things to the music. Your laughter filled the room as you both danced around.

You noticed he wasn't dancing and you looked at him, grabbing his arm. He felt a ping in his chest. He loved you more than anything and couldn't figure out how to say it.

"Dance with me!" You smiled and controlled his arms to make him dance.

He started to do the disco and this made you laugh even harder than you had been.

Deep in her eyes
I think I see the future
I realize this is my last chance

His eyes got lost in your own, distracting him from the dance. He needed to tell you. It was driving him insane.

"(Y/n)....?"

You didn't hear him.

"(Y-Y/n)......?"

You STILL didn't hear him.

"Goddamnit, (y/n)...."

He pulled you forward and placed his lips upon your own, making you gasp slightly. You felt that he was moving away from the kiss and started to panic. So, you cupped his cheeks and kissed back.

You both pulled away with faces redder than a tomato.

"I love you, Osomatsu......"

The poor guy fainted.

She took my arm
I don't know how it happened
We took the floor and she said

Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance

Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me

Oh oh oh shut up dance with me