Our Home (Osomatsu x Reader)

This has a kind of risqué scene than I usually would not write, but this isn't a full out lemon or anything like that. It's not that bad of a scene, just touching and stuff. :D

••••••••••

"(Y/n)...?" Osomatsu called as he made several rounds of knocks on your door. He stood there for a while, dressed in his signature rose-colored hoodie and jeans.

It almost worried him that you weren't answering the door. The worried state didn't outweigh his nervousness though, as he was anxious about being in your house for the first time. The two of you had been dating for 2 years and you had been staying with family and friends in town before you got settled into your own place. You had only bought your home two months prior, so inviting your boyfriend over wasn't the main concern with your home; you just wanted to get everything unpacked before visitors came.

In addition to that, you had a little surprise involving your home as well. Since you knew of Osomatsu's trouble living with all 5 of his brothers in one home, you thought it would be nice to have him move in with you as well (if he was okay with it).

"(Y/n)? Are you alive in there? Haha!" He chortled before looking down at his phone, "Hmmm (address) should be right her-"

"Um sir? Who are you?" A young woman asked as she opened the front door, eying Osomatsu.

Osomatsu peered behind her, seeing who he assumed was the girl's friend or something. The friend looked like she was drunk or something.

"Sir?"

"Sorry! Isn't this (address)?" He asked as he pointed to the number beside their door, "I'm looking for (y/n)."

The girl thought for a moment and looked at the address on Osomatsu's phone, "(y/n) must've typed in the wrong address. She lives next door to me."

Osomatsu made an "o" shape with his mouth and nodded before going to the next house.

"(Y/n)? Did I get the right house?" He asked as he knocked again, hoping a stranger didn't open the door.

"Oh! It's open! Come on in!" You called from inside, where you were making yourself a snack.

Osomatsu trotted in, eyes darting around to find you, eventually locating you.

"Hi!" You cheered as you put your snack down on the coffee table, still wearing your apron.

Quickly, you offered him a snack and drink, trying to make him feel comfortable in the new home. You led him to the couch and turned on the TV for him before returning to the kitchen.

"Do you want pears or anything like that?" You questioned, looking around your fridge for the chilled pears you had yet to slice.

Osomatsu was too busy watching you work in the kitchen to reply. The way your hips swayed back in forth made him want to- Calm down Osomatsu.

"Oso? Are you okay?" You asked, still looking through the fridge.

He flinched and came back to earth, nodding frantically. "I'm good! Pears sound delicious!"

You smiled at your boyfriend's response, knowing how he loved your pears. Your pears were actually home grown from your parents house but you moved the small pear tree to your new house so you could have your own pears. Growing your own pears, they were more fresh than store bought pears and you always topped them off with something like peanut butter or sugar to add to the flavor. Osomatsu loved your pears to death.