Walking in (Choromatsu x Reader)

(F/A)- Favorite anime

I don't own that photo. I found it on google images so...

•••••

Your boyfriend, Choromatsu, arrived on your doorstep early one morning since the two of you had agreed to go out on a coffee date at dawn. Now, waking up early wasn't your forte, but anything for your boyfriend right? The two of you were going to just have a morning cup of joe and go through newspapers for job opportunities. To be fair, the two of you could really use some decent jobs. You had a job, though it was at the black factory the sextuplets had once worked at, so you preferred something more.... enjoyable.

With a sigh, Choromatsu knocked on your front door, patiently waiting for an answer. He stood there for a good five minutes before he figured you weren't going to answer. Being a rather short man, he had to use all his stretching power to reach for the key atop your door. He seemed to be struggling, but he eventually got hold of it and proceeded to unlock your door. Stepping inside, he sighed as he removed his shoes, the smell of popcorn and soda filling his nostrils. His eyes followed the scent and he growled upon what he saw.

"C'mon, (y/n)! Seriously? You fell asleep watching (f/a) again? This is getting out of hand! You're addicted!" He groaned as he looked at your sleeping form on the couch, (f/a) still playing on your TV. Within a second, he grasped the remote and turned the show off.

He scoffed at you as you stirred in your sleep, starting to grow more conscious. Yet, you were still lost in your dreams, his attempts to wake you up failing as you continued to cuddle your blanket.

"Seriously! Wake up!" He stormed over to your spot on the couch and yanked the blanket off of you, getting a nosebleed upon what he saw.

You were wearing his hoodie with no bra underneath and all you had for bottoms was a pair of mint green panties with a little bow. Knowing you were a deep sleeper, Choromatsu had an idea to calm his pervertedness before he woke you up. He quickly and gently reached over and stroked your legs, a hefty blush on his face. Faintly, he lifted his hoodie up a bit just to see if you were wearing a bra. As said before, you were not and this made his nosebleed intensify greatly.

"H-holy crap...." He mumbled, releasing the hoodie and covering you back up.

He began panicking and fanboying at the sight (it was the most he had ever seen of your body, so of course he was flustered). Yet, he couldn't stop peeking at you laying fast asleep with just underwear. The fact that your bare breasts were touching his hoodie drove him wild. Ah, calm down Choromatsu!

"(Y-y/n)!" He called as he gently shook you, eyes glued to your panties the whole time. The poor boy tried to avoid looking at them, but it was all too much for him.

He desperately wanted you to wake up to avoid having anymore internal conflict with himself. Lucky for him, you did in fact wake up.

"Hmm...?" You hummed groggily as you rubbed your eyes, "AH! CHOROMATSU!"

You screamed out of fear and grabbed the blanket off the floor, covering your bottom half. Humiliated was how you felt in that moment. Very very embarrassed.

"AH! I'M SORRY!" He fiercely covered his eyes, peeking out a bit between his fingers to search for any signs of anger from you.

You sprinted up to your room, blanket left behind and Choromatsu staring at your bum as you dashed upstairs. He was left behind breathless and flustered as hell. His face was more crimson than a fire truck and he swore his ears were in flames. Bent over and trying to catch his breath, he kept replaying the whole thing in his mind. He stood like that for a few minutes before going upstairs to check on you. On his way upstairs, he looked at the photos hanging on your wall - all of which were photos of the two of you. This made a smile blossom across his baby-like face.