Arcade (Jyushimatsu x Reader)

You were really bad at arcade games.

Like REALLY bad.

Bad to the point where it can't even be considered funny. Just pitiful.

Your boyfriend, Jyushimatsu, on the other hand, was GREAT at arcade games (but to be fair, he was good at everything he did).

And an you guess where he took you on a date?

If you said "the arcade", you are correct.

You trotted around the arcade, a little nervous to play a game and embarrass yourself in front of the other people in the arcade. Jyushimatsu was by your side, trying to help you find something easy to play. He held your hand firmly, making you a bit flustered but all in all happy.

"What about this one?" He asked, pulling you over to a machine with a crank. "All you do is pull the lever and the thing inside spins and eventually lands on a ticket amount!"

You nodded shyly and inserted your tokens. There was a similar machine next to you, so while you worked yours, Jyushimatsu used the one next to you.

After lifting up the crank, you pushed it back down with such force and watched as the wheel inside spun around.

"Come on! Come on!" You crossed your fingers as it began to slow down.

It was looking like it was about to land on 1000 tickets and you started freaking out. Just as it slowed on the 1000, it moved just a millimeter onto the 5 ticket prize.

You groaned.

"Jyushimatsu this thing is rigged!" You whined as you looked at your boyfriend.

He was as wrapped head to toe in tickets.

"Look! I got 1000!" He beamed, making you a bit jealous but happy for him. "How much did you get?"

You stared down at your hand. "I got 5!"

He chuckled and looked for a midpoint in his tickets before snapping it in half and handing you a bunch of tickets.

"You can have some of mine! Here!"

You stared at him with wide eyes. "No! You earned those, so you should keep them!"

He smiled wider if possible and wrapped the tickets he was offering around your neck gently. After that, he pressed a sloppy kiss to your cheek and grabbed your hand to take you to the next game.

"I love you, (y/n)-chan!" He said out of nowhere.

You looked at him and smiled, your face going red. "I love you too, J-Jyushimatsu!"

He grabbed your torso and picked you up, spinning you around before bringing you back down for a hug. Your cheek rested against his chest and his chin stayed on the top of your head.

"Haha! You're so red! You look so cute!" He poked your cheek after he pulled away from the hug.

"S-Stop....." You begged, looking down at your feet. He ruffled your hair and laughed.

"How about this one?" He asked as he pulled you over to a clown pelting game.

"I'm not very strong...." You giggled, swinging your and his hand.