Closer to Hell (Matsus x Petite!Reader)

Requested by Manami_Kimura

Shoutout to all my short peeps out there! We can suffer together!

•••••••••••••

"Aw she's so cute!"

"What a small bean!"

"Literally so precious!"

"How can someone be so tiny!?"

"I just wanna squish her tiny cheeks!"

Those were all the things you'd hear on a day to day basis even into adulthood. For your entire life, you'd been short and you couldn't do anything about it. Hormones were always an option but that was too expensive for your taste. It was normal for you to be mistaken for a kid since you were so small and you looked a bit younger than you were.

There was even a time where you went to apply for a job but the employer thought you were a middle schooler. Being petite had some quirks and it was a fun conversation starter, but some people would take it upon themselves to joke about it at any chance they had.

Specifically a group of sextuplets.

~~~~~~~

You were spending yet another day at the Matsuno household since you had nothing better to do. The seven of you were chilling in their living room, having just finished a game of mahjong.

"Haha! (Y/n)-chan! You're so small and cute!" The yellow Matsuno boasted, poking your cheeks with a laugh.

"I'm not small! I'm fun sized!" You argued back, sticking your tongue out at him like a child.

The blue clone of the first Matsuno lifted you up and spun you around, causing you to burst out in laughter. He continued doing this until he noticed tears pricking at your eyes from excessive laughter.

"Ahh you're so easy to lift, my Karamatsu-Girl! So small and delicate!"

You groaned at the comment and face palmed, "Just because I'm really short doesn't mean I'm fragile and weak! I'm not intimidated by you tall scum!"

The brothers all laughed at your tiny rage. They found it absolutely adorable and you found their amusement to be annoying.

"At least Chibita understands my pain!" You said half seriously and half jokingly.

Chibita was the only one you could trust to not joke about your height seeing as how he was a tiny being as well.

"Hey don't feel bad about being short! We're pretty short too! 5 foot 7!" Osomatsu chortled, rubbing his finger under his nose.

"You know what? Go screw yourself, Osomatsu!" You threw one of Ichimatsu's cat toys at him, making Oso scream like a girl.

Ichimatsu high-fived you, proud of your fight back. To be fair, Osomatsu deserved it.

"Come on, (y/n)-chan! You're so adorable! Just accept the fact that tiny is automatically equal to precious! Now come take some selfies with me!" Todomatsu pulled you to his side, Polaroid camera in hand and ready to use.