Don't Panic (Ichimatsu x Reader)

@FanGirlFreak-16 requested this.

If Ichimatsu seems OOC, I'm sorry. I just think this is how he would react in the situation.

There is a specific part of the story where Ichimatsu hums to the reader. The song above is the song he is humming to Reader-chan.
***************

The worst feeling in the world to you was having to attempt to avoid having panic attacks in public. Unfortunately for you, the inability to breathe and the feeling of being choked came at just those times. Of course, they'd come at home, but your anxiety seemed to arise in the worst of times which was usually out in public. People intimidated you, making you scared to leave your house alone. Being looked at by strangers without a panic attack was already horrifying, but the event of feeling as though you were dying would attract more attention. More attention made it worse and the worse it got, the harder it was to calm down.

Sadly, today was another day that this would occur, though you didn't know it.

Ichimatsu, your boyfriend, flipped over in bed, pulling you close to him as he started waking up a bit. You weren't really asleep at all and your eyes were just closed. You never got much sleep anyways, so it wasn't a surprise to you that you had yet another insomnia filled night due to your anxiety. The shaggy haired man opened his eyes a bit to look at your face. He frowned a bit.

"Did you even get a minute of sleep?" He questioned, already knowing the answer. Of course you hadn't.

You simply shook your head in reply, not even bothering to open your eyes. He let out a small "tch" in reply, a bit pissed that your constant worry got in the way of your sleep. He wouldn't tell you that of course. So instead, he pulled your head into his neck, playing with your hair lightly. His face was a deep red since he usually wasn't this affectionate towards you, but anything to keep you relaxed, right? You nuzzled into him, reminding Ichimatsu of a cat and not helping with his flushed face.

"Do you want to go get coffee?" You asked the man, rubbing his hand under the covers.

"Where...?" He questioned as he quirked a brow at you.

"Wherever you want..." You replied shyly, moving your head to look at the ceiling.

Ichimatsu nodded and shoved the covers off of himself, stretching as far as he could. His back proceeded to pop as he did so, making him sigh in satisfaction. You watched as he maneuvered out of bed and looked at you.

"Are you coming?"

You apologized and got out of bed, putting on some sweatpants and a T-Shirt. Nothing too fancy since it was just going out for coffee. Ichimatsu wore the same except with a hoodie on rather than a T-Shirt. The two of you continued on to brush your teeth and fix your hair before leaving the house.

Ichimatsu walked alongside you with his hands shoved deep into the pockets of his hoodie. His mask was over his mouth and you kept glancing at him for any sign of emotion. Though there wasn't much. He caught you once while you were looking at him and this caused him to growl and look at the ground. You apologized and scratched your arm with your hand in shame.

"Hey don't do that. You'll arm will bleed," He ordered, gesturing to your now scratched arm. You sighed and dropped your hand back to its side before fixing a piece of your hair.

"Sorry..." You mumbled.

"Tch... Just be careful..." He told back, trying his best not to be overly affectionate towards you.

Your head hung in embarrassment after being told off by your boyfriend. He noticed and his eyes widened a bit before he reached out to grab your shoulder.