Yubinbutsu (Yandere!Jyushimatsu x Reader)

A ding from your computer caught your attention.

*One new message from Anonymous114@Yubinbutsu.com*

You raised an eyebrow curiously and placed your phone down, walking slowly to your computer. Your finger traced over the mousepad and clicked open the message.

'After 3 years, I finally find out that you liked someone else while we were together for that one month. That hurts, (y/n)-chan.'

You flinched back and read over the email multiple times, your stomach sinking. Who was this person? You didn't remeber dating anyone 3 years ago....

You decided to just ignore it, however. Probably just some idiot trying to scare you.

You returned back to your bed and continued to scroll through your social media.

*6 new messages from Anonymous114@Yubinbutsu.com*

"Seriously?" You sighed, annoyed by the person.

'You could've just told me the truth, (y/n)-chan.....'

'I know you are reading these..... I can see what you are doing....'

'I need you..... I want you..... I love you.....'

'I'd kill for the girl I put all my heart and love into.'

'You are that girl...'

'No matter how much you ignore me for him, I will always love you....'

You started hyperventilating. You had no idea who this was or how they knew you or why they were emailing you. Your hand flew down and slammed the laptop shut.

Shakily, you grabbed your phone and dialed your boyfriend: Matsuno Karamatsu.

He answered immediately.

"Hello, my flower!" He answered in a peppy tone.

"K-kara-" You choked out of fear on your own words. Tears were streaming down your face. You felt so petty.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?"

"I'm scared. Please come-"

"I AM ON MY WAY!"

Well damn.

A sigh left your mouth as you put your phone down. You laid in on your bed and listened to music, hoping it would distract you. Unfortunately, it did not.

*1 new message from Anonymous114@Yubinbutsu.com*

"Are you fricking kidding me?" You asked yourself.

Though you tried to stay calm, you felt like your head was on fire from how nervous you were. Gulping, you opened your laptop back up and read the message.

'You can't hide from me..... I can always see you.....'

The webcam light flickered on, making you scream.

Your breathing started to get uneven again. Grabbing a piece of paper and tape, you covered the webcam and went to your email settings.

You were going to end this.

"Block, block, block, block! COME ON YOU STUPID COMPUTER!"

You pressed the block button multiple times but you couldn't block the email-sender.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

*1 new message from Anonymous114@Yubinbutsu.com*

'Trying to block me? That's not very nice of you.....'