(Part 1) Do You Remember? (Matsus x Dead!Reader)

I didn't like my Osomatsu San x Dead! Reader book so I am revising it and posting it here!

•••••••••••••••

The sun hadn't even risen above the Matsuno household, yet, one of the sextuplets woke from his slumber. Jyushimatsu was the one that had risen from his sleep and he didn't mind, seeing as how he had a lot of energy anyways.

Seeing how it was morning, the happy man noticed his throat was dry from lack of liquid, so he skipped to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water. After getting his water, he started to go back to his room until he was stopped by something shiny in the closet.

His curious mind got the best of him and he proceeded to dig through the box in the closet. There were a ton of photos, magazines, manga, and then something shiny. He had found what had been digging for.

He didn't think much of it first until he realized what it was: A scrapbook from high school that SHE made with him and his brothers. The man's smile faltered while he looked at the glittery memory in his hands. He missed her. They all did.

With the book in hand, Jyushimatsu proceeded to his room where he would jump on top of his brothers who were still sound asleep.

"GOOD MORNING!!!!!" He screamed, pouncing onto the futon.

His brothers groaned and rubbed their eyes before sitting up. Ichimatsu returned to his sleep.

"Jyushimatsu...... It's too early....." Osomatsu yawned, raising his arms above his head.

"Sorry Osomatsu-nii......"

"Why did you wake us up? It's..... JYUSHIMATSU IT IS 3 IN THE MORNING!"

"I found something....."

The brothers were taken aback. Their hyperactive brother seemed calm and serious.

Jyushimatsu held up the scrapbook. Everyone held their breath.

"Do you remember this?" He asked as he opened to the first page.

A selfie from the first day they met (y/n) (l/n).

Karamatsu started to tear up, Osomatsu and Chromatsu gulped, Todomatsu had his mouth agape, his pupils (somehow) growing larger, and Ichimatsu woke back up.

They all remembered the day in perfect detail. They remembered EVERYTHING in perfect detail.

But how could they not remember the girl they loved most in the world?

•••••••••••••••••••••••

You strolled through your town which you had just moved to. It was really beautiful to you. There were so many small shops, cafés, houses, and people. To say you were mezmerized wouldn't be enough to describe how you felt about this new town. It was amazing.

The smell of coffee filled the air and you noticed a small coffee shop on the corner of the street. You wanted a hot chocolate. You practically sprinted down the street to the café and were panting when you arrived.

"Hiya! Welcome to Sutabaa!" The man at the counter chirped.

Now in a good mood from the happy atmosphere, you walked in and placed your order: a hot chocolate and a pastry.

"Will that be all for you today, miss?" He asked, a cat-like grin on his youthful face.

"Yes! Thank you....." You read his name tag. "Todo....Matsu....Todomatsu? Did I say that correctly?"

"Yes! You did! But if it makes it any easier, you can call me Totty! And yours is?"

"(Y/n)..." You told cautiously, afraid of looking stupid.