Love Me, Not Her! (Choromatsu x Reader)

Your eyes glazed with anger and fury as you watched your crush swoon over a girl. This girl was really pretty and to add on, she was an idol, automatically making her seem 1,000,000 times better than you. The boy you had a crush on was rather nerdy and naive, but no matter how many times it happened, he always fell for the idol's traps.

This idol's name was Totoko and the boy she was flirting with was named Choromatsu. She had known Choromatsu longer than you had, but she was snobby and he was too optimistic to understand what she was doing: she was using him for gifts.

Somehow, he would always go around her and give her things such as chocolates, stuffed animals, and jewelry. You wondered how that was even possible considering he had no money whatsoever, but that wasn't the thing that made you mad. What made you mad was that she was a bitch and was using the guy that you liked and manipulating him. She didn't love him. She loved what he gave her. You were not fond of this, but no matter how many times your brought it up to Choromatsu, he said stuff like "She's my girlfriend and would never do that!" It drove you insane.

But he just didn't believe you.

It was another usual day, you getting out of bed and going over to make the Matsuno brothers breakfast like the great friend you were. Usually they'd insist that you don't make them food and just return to your home to sleep, but you always did because you had nothing better to do.

This morning, Choromatsu was the only one up when you arrived so you figured you could talk to him about your concerns before the others woke up. But little did you know that they had already woken up and had been listening in on you conversation.

"C-Choromatsu-Kun......" You called out quietly as he read the newespaper. He looked up at you.

"Yes, (y/n)-chan?" He looked confused as he saw your nervous self on the verge of tears. "What's wrong?"

"I know I've told you this a m-million times but I really think you need to dump T-Totoko..." Tears were running down your cheeks.

He let out a low sigh, tired of you bringing the topic up.

"Why do you keep bringing this up? I've already told you I'm not going to dump her! I love Totoko!"

You let out a small sob, making tears fall even faster down your face. He froze.

"S-she's using you, Choromatsu.... I just don't wanna see you hurt!"

He once again sighed, still not believing your words. "She couldn't ever do that to me..... Totoko likes me! She tells me everyday!"

"Don't you notice that she always rejects your kisses? And y-your hugs? She avoids physical affection with you and when you buy her nice stuff, that is the only time she does. She's using you!"

"If you are going to tell me lies and try to break us up, then I would k-kindly ask you to leave my house."

You choked and nodded, furrowing your eyebrows. "Fine.... I-if I'm such a bother, I'll just go....."

You turned off the stove you were cooking on. "Food's on the stove. Tell your brothers I said hello."

With dried up tears and a now hurting throat, you left the house. If he didn't believe you, so be it. But you were still upset and still felt eager to prove that Totoko was using him.

Speaking of the devil, here she came now. You assumed she was going to see Choromatsu and it triggered you. She was in a cute outfit: black skirt with matching heels and a black and white striped crop top. Her hair was done nicely as usual, making you a bit jealous of her appearance. She always looked nice around Choromatsu. Trying your best to ignore her, you walked faster.