Marry You (Matsus x Reader)

matsu_mono requested this one! The song in this is "Marry You" and is owned by Bruno Mars

••••••

When you woke up and saw a text asking you to come downstairs in your boyfriends' house, you weren't expecting this.

Okay okay. I'll slow down for you because clearly, you want a more detailed background, right?

You've been dating the Matsuno brothers for about two and a half years. It was a wild ride full of judgement when people saw you with all six of them and just dating six men at once was kind of stressful. People usually called you derogatory names on the streets which your boyfriends did not like one bit. You didn't seem to mind though because you liked being with them. Like every relationship, people fight. So when you fought with one of the sextuplets over something, the others would resolve the issue and make things okay again in no time! To say you were grateful would be a huge understatement. The NEET men meant everything to you.

The topic of marriage came up often, usually with you asking how it would work and where it would be if you all decided to have one. In addition, the topic of children came up quite often and the main problem with that was deciding who would be the one to get you pregnant. Even when you offered the option of adopting a kid, they were still iffy about it. You understood them though; you'd like to have a kid that was biologically your own. But, you wouldn't mind adopting.

It was a calming evening with the six dweebs you called your lovers. The seven of you were sprawled across the floor watching a horror movie. Karamatsu had his arm wrapped around your waist, pulling you onto his side. Ichimatsu was contemplating whether or not to hold your hand, but he was too scared to make a move. Choromatsu was sitting behind you on the couch with Todomatsu, both trying not to be frightened by the movie. Osomatsu and Jyushimatsu weren't even paying attention: Osomatsu staring at you and Jyushimatsu was juggling baseballs.

A jump scare came on, making Todomatsu scream and throw his popcorn in the air and land on you. Karamatsu looked over at you, laughing a bit before plucking the popped snack out of your hair.

"Aren't you scared (y/n)-chan?" Todomatsu asked, shaking in fear.

You didn't respond, drowsiness taking control of your body. Slowly, you were falling asleep. Karamatsu noticed this and blushed lightly as he watched your eyes flutter shut.

"Are you tired, my darling?" He asked, petting your hair.

He only received a light snore in response. The sextuplets paused the movie and looked at you, smiling in awe.

"So cute...~" The boys chirped as Karamatsu laid your head in his lap.

They all sighed and looked at your sleeping form. You were absolutely adorable.

"Who's going to put her to bed?" One of the boys asked, still in awe by looking at you.

"I suppose I will, brother. Just because she is laying on me....." Karamatsu offered, a bit scared of his brothers getting angry. But instead, they just nodded, not wanting to cause a disturbance in your slumber.

Slowly but surely, Karamatsu stood up and positioned you to where you were in his arms. As instinct, you curled into his chest, making his heart flutter.

"Do you guys want to help?" The blue man asked his clones.

They all replied with a "sure" in unison.