Circus Freak (Matsus x Reader)

Requested by Boogirl107

This one is really horrible and I'm sorry.

(E/n)- Ex's name

Also sorry for not updating! I'm on spring break now, so I should be getting more stuff done!
•••••

Most stories start off with a simple "It was just another normal day..." but, today was definitely anything BUT normal. When you were invited to the Matsuno household for a supposed "game day", you weren't expecting to practically be forced into an uncomfortable predicament.

"Come on (y/n)-chan! What's so bad about the circus?" Osomatsu asked as him, his brothers, and their friends tried to persuade you into a trip.

You waved your hands around in front of you, disliking their assumptions before clarifying, "Nothing is wrong with the circus! I just don't wanna go to this specific one...."

Totoko raised an eyebrow and walked around you slowly, "Why not this one?"

She handed you the flyer which had a photo of all the performers in the show, your eyes glued to one specific one. Him. Even worse, you knew good and well what Totoko was doing. She knew why you didn't want to go.

"Because I just don't. I heard it had bad reviews, so it's a waste of money." By now, you were refusing to look anyone in the eyes. You had a perfectly good reason not to go, but you just didn't want to tell them.

"And you're a waste of fun!" Osomatsu snapped you back into reality.

You groaned and glared at the man, flipping him off in the process. He simply continued to smirk at you.

What an asshat.

"Wow thanks, Osomatsu." You spoke sarcastically, him continuing on with his usual cocky and mischievous attitude.

"Anytime, (y/n)!"

You grumbled and looked around the room at everyone there. Your 6 boyfriends, Chibita, and Totoko were the only ones there.

"Wasn't Hatabou supposed to come? And a few others?" You were quite confused.

"They bailed on us last minute so it's just the nine of us!" Chibita informed, trying to decide if he was happy or upset about the lack of everyone else. "But in all seriousness, why don't you want to go?"

That damn question again! Why did they care anyways?

"Because I said so!"

They all seemed curious and a tad bit concerned about you not wanting to go to the circus. Thus, they started asking even more questions.

"Are you afraid of clowns?" Choromatsu asked, a finger on his chin as he thought.

"No."

"Is it the lions?" Ichimatsu continued, figuring that may be a bit terrifying.

"No...?"

Totoko chuckled lowly knowing she had the answer and unfortunately, you knew exactly what she was thinking of doing. You quickly shook your head at her, her nodding in reply.

"I know why!" She cheered as she clapped her hands together, "It's because her ex-"

"TOTOKO-CHAN! SHUT UP!" You screamed as you covered her mouth with your hands, the others flinching.