Fade Away (Osomatsu x Reader)

Song is Fade Away by Oasis. I shortened the lyrics a bit :3

This is kinda angsty.

•••••••••••

Osomatsu laid out on his couch, doing his normal lazy duties that he performed everyday. He looked around him at his brothers who were also doing their usual activities: Karamatsu doing his hair, Choromatsu reading a manga, Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu playing with cats, and Todomatsu texting away on his phone. The red man smiled a bit, half sad and half joyous. He loved his brothers to death, but it was as though their relationship was fading. Osomatsu didn't want to lose them. He had been with them since childhood and there was no way in hell he wanted to let their bonds slip away off his fingertips. It didn't seem like a very Osomatsu-y thought, but he couldn't help but ponder on it.

"Guys," He started, a seriousness clear in his tone, "If we ever split away from each other, will you guys forget me?"

The brothers quirked an eyebrow at the eldest, confused as to where the question came from.

Choromatsu was first to reply, mouth in its usual triangular form, "What the hell are you talking about, Osomatsu?"

"When I was young
I thought I had my own key
I knew exactly what I wanted to be
Now I'm sure
You've boarded up every door..."

Osomatsu eyed the third eldest, desperately wanting to get his point across. He let out a low sigh before continuing, "When we were little, we all used to be so close, but now I feel like it's as though we are forcing ourselves to stay around each other."

"We kind of have to Osomatsu, we're NEETs with no money..." Ichimatsu inquired, looking up from the cat he was petting.

"I suppose so...." Osomatsu saw no point in continuing on the conversation, once again minding his own business on the couch.

Well, that was until a knock was heard at the door. Doing as customary when someone comes to your home, the man in the rose sweater made his way to the door, peeping out of the small hole in the door.

There stood his lovely girlfriend whom he loved and adored! She had come to visit him yet again, making a smile arise to the man's face. Without a second thought, he swung the door open to reveal his whole world standing before him. She grinned brightly before giving Osomatsu the largest hug she could muster.

"Are you ready to meet my brothers, (y/n)? They're so excited to meet you!" The man cheered as he grabbed the girl's hand, pulling her inside.

The (h/c) girl nodded fiercely, hyped to meet the clones that Osomatsu seemed to talk about so much, "Totally ready, Osomatsu-Kun!"

"Lived in a bubble
Days were never ending
Was not concerned
About what life was sending
Fantasy was real
Now I know much
About the way I feel"

"(Y/n)-chan! You will love them so much! But keep in mind that I will fight them if they try to hurt you! After all, they have labeled me as the best fighter since I was a kid!" The man chortled, rubbing his finger under his nose.

"Oh I'm sure you are, Osomatsu! Oh! Before you take me to meet them, I bought you a gift!" The girl cheered, handing him a nicely wrapped box with a nice red bow on top.

"WOW! Thanks (y/n)-chan!" He spoke as he tore into the box, trying to find the gift in the ocean of tissue paper. Eventually he found two small plastic cards which did indeed confuse him at first.

"I knew how much you liked horse races and gambling at pachinko, so I got you an annual pass to the horse races and for pachinko so that you wouldn't have to pay for admission. Now that I think about it, it's not that good of a gift. Sorry about that! I-"