(Part 3) Do you Remember? (Matsus x Dead!Reader)

I didn't like the way my Osomatsu San x Dead Reader book was, so I am revising it and putting it here.

A/N: This chapter has mentions of self harm. Just thought I would give a heads up.

••••••••••••••••

The sextuplets continued to flip through the pages of the scrapbook, smiling at all the photos inside. The photos didn't hold large stories; most of them were just random selfies with tiny memories with them.

Eventually, they finished looking through the scrapbook and telling the stories behind the photos. They closed it, still sitting in a circle and staring down at the book.

"Todomatsu......"

"Yes, Karamatsu nii-san?" He snapped his head up.

"How did you find out she was depressed?" Karamatsu asked, still looking down at the book and fiddling with the friendship bracelet you had given him. You had given all the sextuplets one.

Todomatsu let out a low sigh.

"Do you guys remember about a year and a half ago when I told you all I was going to help (y/n) with her grocery shopping and didn't speak at all for a few days after?"

The brothers nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todomatsu stood in his bedroom, changing into his outfit for the day. He had plans to meet up with you at the local grocery store to help you out with your shopping. He was excited to say the least. He loved spending time with you without having his brothers with him.

Meanwhile, you sat in your bed screaming and crying, wanting to fall asleep and never wake up. You felt like trash. You completely forgot that Todomatsu was supposed to help you that day.

With blurry vision from your tears, you got up from your bed and went to the bathroom, plugging in your hair curler.

You glanced up at yourself in the mirror. You thought you looked pathetic, ugly, and stupid. All the words people spat at you on a day to day basis started flowing through your head again. You thought that all the bullying would stop by the time everyone became adults. Turns out, you were wrong. It just kept on.

You looked down at the curler, noticing it was all heated up. Grasping it in the palm of your hand, you raised it up over your arm and slowly brought it down to your forearm, burning it. You flinched and dropped the curler on your foot, resulting in another burn. You sat on the floor in tears.

"STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!" You yelled, punching yourself in the head.

Stupid, hideous, slut, worthless, disgusting, and all those words they had said to you had hit hard. And being physically assaulted didn't make it any better. It had been happening ever since you moved to Japan and you had never told anyone about it.

So there you sat in your bathroom in nothing but your undergarments. Burns, bruises, scars, and reopened cuts were all visible.

Back at the Matsuno household, Todomatsu was leaving the house to go to the grocery store. He was about 20 minutes late, but he knew you wouldn't be mad at him. You were always early to things, so he was expecting you to have already started your shopping.

Walking down the sidewalk, Todomatsu checked all his social media and texted a few friends before notifying you that he was almost at the grocery store. You didn't text back.

Once he arrived at the grocery store, he went inside after seeing you were not waiting for him. He sprinted down the isles and called your name to no avail.