She's Mine! (Matsus x Reader)

A/n: Yay! Some fresh work! Sorry for my absence! This was requested by @Doubled-Donut
Sorry if this sucks! I've been smacked with a minor writing block. Still in it. Also, sorry for not updating the other day like I said I would! This needed editing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Growing up with the Matsuno brothers, you were used to their antics, neediness, and clingy attitudes. They pretty much all stayed that way all the way into adulthood which was unfortunate for you and your friend Totoko. However, Totoko ended up becoming a idol and putting herself as a superior over the sextuplets, leaving them in the dust. They still fawned over her for a long time as well until they figured out that you were a potential mate for them. This was unfortunate for you because they'd always be on your back and never leave you alone. Not that you minded or anything! You loved being their friend for sure, but you and Totoko both could mutually agree that they were annoying 99% of the time. The boys knew it too. So being the sextuplets' main goal, you had to get used to constant affection from the six of them that was pretty much not consensual. But, whatever.

Anyhow, the sextuplets had invited you to go to a local amusement park with them that day since they'd won big at pachinko and wanted to take you out on a "date" or whatever. You of course weren't interested in them like that and knew this outing was going to be filled with them fighting over you constantly as usual. You just hoped they wouldn't cause a scene in public. It was like a love heptagon except you didn't love them the way they loved you. No offense or anything. Though, you were excited to go to the amusement park since you loved riding rides and eating food that probably wasn't good for you. It's just that you were nervous of going with six horny virgins who probably were just looking for a chance to seduce you or something. You asked Totoko to come along so you wouldn't be stuck with them, but she declined saying that it wasn't her problem and you were on your own.

She could be a real bitch sometimes (all the time).

You woke up rather late the day of the event, but it didn't matter since you had time to prepare yourself. It's not like you were in a rush or felt pressured to look nice or anything, so you took your time. Checking your phone, you were flooded with notifications from no other than Matsuno Todomatsu. Of course. No surprise or anything. This happened far too often for you to have a high shock factor. The messages were always the same thing each time he spam contacted you, though these were a tad bit more urgent and clingy than usual.

T: Hey beautiful! Hope you're ready for an amazing day with me!

T: We should just ditch my brothers and spend time together alone at the park!

T: It's obvious you love me the most anyways! I'm the cutest! ('∀`)

T: (y/n)?

T: hey! It's rude not to answer your future boyfriend!

T: (y/nnnnn)....! Answer meeee! (*'Д*)

You rolled your eyes as you read through all 66 of the messages and missed calls you'd received. In annoyance, you clutched your head with a groan, finally deciding to not read all of the messages he'd sent. What an amazing way to start the morning!

"Somehow, you don't even have to open your mouth to make my head hurt...." You spoke, flipping off your phone as Todomatsu continued to send you messages. "I swear to ESP Kitty, I will block you."

With a low groan, you put your phone on silent and stretched, getting out of bed in the process. When your feet touch the blizzard cold floor, you immediately retracted yourself before you could get to your cat slippers. Once you did find them and put them on your feet, you made your way out of the bedroom and to your kitchen, phone in hand.