(Part 2) Do You Remember? (Matsus x Dead!Reader)

I didn't like the way my Osomatsu san x Dead reader book was, so I am revising it and posting it here!

••••••••

"SHE'S GONE! IT'S ALL MY FAULT BECAUSE I KNEW SHE WAS STRUGGLING AND I DIDN'T TELL ANYONE!" Todomatsu sobbed, clutching his head.

"Awe come on Todomatsu..... Don't be like that..... It isn't your fault. She wouldn't want you to feel like that...." Choromatsu rubbed his brother's back.

Todomatsu curled up into a ball and hugged his knees.

Karamatsu sighed and turned the page, a new photo being displayed. It was a photo of her in an orange version of their hoodies. Underneath the photo were the words 'Thank you for adding me to your rainbow of sweaters~'. He sighed remembering the photo as clear as a crystal.

"I remember that...... It was her 19th birthday..... We surprised her by taking her to that ice rink...." Ichimatsu said, crawling over into the circle his brothers made around the scrapbook. "She kept trying to get us to let go of the sides of the rink. That was a lot of fun...."

The brothers all nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You all sat in the car with Choromatsu driving and Osomatsu in the passenger seat.

"Okay so have you ever been ice skating?"

You turned your head to Osomatsu.

"Yeah! I'm not very good though. Why?"

"Well a new rink just opened up and we are taking you there....."

"REALLY?!?!?" You wouldn't be surprised if you burst everyone's eardrums.

The brothers all laughed at your reaction.

After ten minutes of you squirming in your seat, you all arrived.

"Come on guys! We have to go in before it gets too crowded!!!" You exclaimed as you hopped out of the car.

"Wait. (Y/n)... Stop....."

You looked back at the brothers who were smiling at you, Ichimatsu holding out an orange box to you. The box was wrapped in a vibrant rainbow ribbon. You started to open it.

"This is from all of us. We figured since you are part of our family, you would need a sweater too. You really mean a lot to us, (y/n) and our rainbow isn't complete without orange." Choromatsu said.

You held the orange sweater in your arms, a tear running down your cheek.

"KARAMATSU GIRL! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!?!" Karamatsu started to freak out and tried to calm you down.

You giggled.

"Thank you so much!" You squealed as you put the sweater on and lifted the sleeves up to your elbows.

You dashed up to the sextuplets and formed a group hug. You smiled warmly, a blush spreading over your cheeks. They were a family to you and you loved them.

"I love you guys so much... Thank you for everything!" Tears were now coming out of your eyes like a waterfall. Karamatsu started freaking out again.

They all grinned and hugged you tighter. You all stayed like that for a few minutes until you shoved all of them back, sprinting to the rink.

"OKIE NOW LET'S GO SKATE!!!" You screamed.

After paying for admission and skate rental fees, the seven of you went on the ice. Choromatsu fell on his face as soon as he stepped on.

The sextuplets held onto the wall while you skated freely around the rink which was surprisingly empty.

Like any other human, you fell a few times, but the brothers all agreed that you were pretty good at skating.

"Come on guys! If you don't let go, it isn't any fun!"

You reached your hands out and waited for one of them to take your hand.

"Shall we skate~?" You asked.

Eventually, Ichimatsu took your hands and you guided him around the rink.

"See, Ichi? It's easy!" You smiled.

You let go of his hands and clapped as you saw him go around the rink on his own.

"GREAT JOB!!!!"

He smiled a little bit and continued on. Jyushimatsu felt a bit confident and started to skate slowly without the wall.

"YES JYUSHI! YOU'VE GOT IT!!!"

You smiled widely and laughed out of joy. You looked so happy in that moment.

Choromatsu decided to take a photo.

"Hey! Delete that!" You chuckled as you stuck your tongue out at Choro.

"Wait I wanna see it!" Todomatsu grabbed the small camera from his brother.

"SO KAWAII~!!!"

You nervously laughed and skated up to Karamatsu, grabbing his shades off of his face and placing them in your pocket.

"C'mon, Painful. We are inside. You don't need those!" You playfully punched his arm.

"(Y/N) LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!" Jyushimatsu yelled.

You looked over at him. He somehow did a double axel.

"HOW THE HECK DID YOU LEARN THAT SO FAST?" You asked, a bit jealous yet not surprised. Jyushimatsu was always unpredictable.

You turned back to Karamatsu only to see he wasn't there. He and Todomatsu had started skating around too.

Your eyes landed on the last two: Osomatsu and Choromatsu.

"Come on you useless NEETs!"

You grabbed their hands and practically slung them across the ice.

"(Y/N)!!!! NONONONO I CAN'T SKATE! I'M GONNA FA-"

Choromatsu fell. Again. Great job, Choromatsu.

After a few hours of skating and complaining from Choromatsu, you all decided to call it a night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"In a few weeks, it will be one year since her death....." Osomatsu said in realization.

"It's been that short?" Todomatsu said, his voice barely audible. "But it feels like it happened years ago....."